Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the elusive secret chronic life threatening debilitating stomach condition with NO NAME!
She said it was a paralysed stomach. Meaning it doesn't contract. Builds up acid. Kinda sits there. Passes slowly. I've not googled it to see what it's called or of its real. But whatever it is I do think it could of gotten worse. She's lost so much weight in the last 2 years but that might be because she has a liquid diet and runs off sugar.

Reactions: 3
Why is she bragging about having smelly breath and not brushing her teeth, if you’re reading this Imogen, you aren’t being relatable or real by saying it all these things, it’s kinda gross :) also stop trying to justify your relationship because it just makes it fake.

Reactions: 18
If she was that severely unwell/in pain she could go to a&e to be triaged to see whether she needs acute hospital treatment and to go to a GI ward. But realistically probably just a phone call to GP or NHS 24 if out of hours. The fact that she didn't want to go to A&E would suggest she didn't need to go anyway
THISSSS! If you think you need to go a&e then you go, you know when somethings not right. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
COVID has probably been the best thing for A&E because people aren't going for inappropriate reasons now 😂

Reactions: 12
The new video after she wakes up from "cuddles" she does the fakest yawn ever. Just watch its painful.

Reactions: 7
What's quite funny is that it's like they think the cuddling in the morning etc will last forever... yeah I used to love doing that with my partner on our days off too. They're still in the "honeymoon" stage. Idiots.

Reactions: 5
Only came to mind because I've had a lot of stomach issues in the past. I used to struggle with the guilt of eating and always thought that's possibly what bought it on. I wouldn't be surprised, it kinda fits I also had a lot of bloating, acid reflux, a yellow ISH tongue sometimes and awful inflammation that caused the worse stomach pains. Years later I still struggle with some foods because my stomach doesn't like them. But otherwise no way near as bad. Maybe more like a mild IBS.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What's quite funny is that it's like they think the cuddling in the morning etc will last forever... yeah I used to love doing that with my partner on our days off too. They're still in the "honeymoon" stage. Idiots.
Agreed! My partner would set two alarms in the morning, one 15 minutes before he needed to get up and then one when he needed to get up. He’d spend the 15 minutes cuddling me and I thought it was the greatest! Surely enough it did end because well I’d also want the 15 minutes of extra sleep, especially at 4 o’clock in the morning 🤣
I guess their honeymoon stage hasn’t ended yet as they’ve barely been together for 5 minutes, if only Imo would realise that 🤷🏽‍♀️

I dont know much about gastroparasesis but please can someone inform me how going to a&e can help? Is there much they can do?
not really unless you require a drip for dehydration or surgery? I have gastroparesis and I only get acid reflux from not sticking to what I know I can and can’t do (usually from drinking) I can be bloated and built up for days sometimes weeks but that doesn’t really happen anymore because I’m a grown up and learnt to live correctly? I’ve only ever been hospitalised once in 2 years every other time I have just gone to my gp or the gp even came out to me! There are such things as on call doctors?

Reactions: 5
I just don't get why they don't keep it private?
I dunno if it's because they got married so quickly like they feel like they've got something to prove or what 😂
she's gonna come down with a thump and think they've fallen out of love when things inevitably change in a year or so

Reactions: 8
Someone should suggest her to do 24 hours in her shower/bath.
Or knowing Imo.... do the challenge hun, you'll get a video out of it AND better hygiene!😂

Reactions: 10
not really unless you require a drip for dehydration or surgery? I have gastroparesis and I only get acid reflux from not sticking to what I know I can and can’t do (usually from drinking) I can be bloated and built up for days sometimes weeks but that doesn’t really happen anymore because I’m a grown up and learnt to live correctly? I’ve only ever been hospitalised once in 2 years every other time I have just gone to my gp or the gp even came out to me! There are such things as on call doctors?
thank you for explaining

Imogenation #3 Imogen’s life with a mystery condition, missionary is definitely spennys fave sex position. She’s got no friends here’s another story she is definitely 100% a Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but if I was that poorly I wouldn't be dressed, full face of make up on and driving to the supermarket..

Reactions: 17
Sorry but if I was that poorly I wouldn't be dressed, full face of make up on and driving to the supermarket..
Especially not to drive my grown ass husband to asda where only one adult is meant to make essential trips only. Can he not drive? Does she wipe his arse too?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get your questions in people. I asked what happened between her and Holly Boon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s addressed on her story why she’s doesn’t name her condition because there’s too many - AND SHES STILL NOT NAMING THEM

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.