Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah we might finally be getting the full story on the mystery stomach condition. Have to wait til tomorrow though. Not sure I can contain my excitement..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find their videos clapping for the NHS so disrespectful. They make it about them every single week, show some respect !!

Reactions: 11
I didn’t watch the ‘my husbands disability’ but was it dyslexia? Is that considered a disability? I honestly thought they would say he was autistic or asperges.
Yes dyslexia is counted as a disability

Reactions: 1
Ugh that Instagram of her bum?! Could she love herself anymore 🤢🤢🤢

Can’t wait to wait this video and see what excuses she comes up with this time.

Reactions: 3
Woah we might finally be getting the full story on the mystery stomach condition. Have to wait til tomorrow though. Not sure I can contain my excitement..
I still doubt it. She’ll still call it a stomach condition rather than its actual name. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I remember replying to a post of hers, saying she was devastated about being diagnosed with endometriosis. I sympathised with her as I just had to have a full hysterectomy and bowel surgery because of it and knew how agonising it could be. She’s never mentioned it again since and deleted the post ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Whatliesbeneath I’ve tried to message you but I can’t from a previous thread. Could you send me the names/photos of Laura and the ex gf from Imogen’s storytimes?
It wont let me message you either maybe because you have a new account?

Ugh. She’s milking the stomach condition, this is the FIRST of a series of story times. 😴😴

Reactions: 7
The impression I got from her video is that its everybody's fault but her own. She didnt have a good relationship with her dad, his girlfriend, her mum, her uni mates, her ex. Sounds like she was acting like a proper princess causing trouble for everyone. Of course if it is her fault its only because she was working SO hard!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.