Imogenation #19 Munchausen’s Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video has weird music in the background, it is like music you hear in an elevator. She is talking like it is an ASMR video. Save yourselves 10 minutes and DO NOT WATCH. I have seen more creativity in a two year old than this so called wannabe youtuber influencer.
She’s just trying to copy Gemma Miles and those kind of youtubers by saying ‘get cosy’ every 5 minutes

Reactions: 4
What a load of bollocks that video is :ROFLMAO: she is just SO perfect isn’t she...exactly half an hour before she eats a meal she’ll have a cup of warm lemon water to neutralise her stomach - she has too much time on her hands for one.

And they both sit in bed writing in their journals:ROFLMAO: duck offfff so unrealistic!!!! Me and my bf eat dinner and get into bed and watch Netflix - then sometimes we’ll get peckish again and order some mcds fries and mcflurry 💁‍♀️ but youd Never see that on these Influencers channel would you.

Lastly - the state of her bleeping nails is just not on.

View attachment 369797

View attachment 369800
The fact she handles food with these makes me feel sick. My bf is a tradesman and his NEVER look like this.

Funny that she was paid to advertise charcoal supplements a while ago that were 'incredible' for her stomach - never heard of them again. The sponsored pelvic floor excersize that was 'incredible' for her stomach - never heard of again.

Reactions: 13
The fact she handles food with these makes me feel sick. My bf is a tradesman and his NEVER look like this.

Funny that she was paid to advertise charcoal supplements a while ago that were 'incredible' for her stomach - never heard of them again. The sponsored pelvic floor excersize that was 'incredible' for her stomach - never heard of again.
Not heard about the CBD gummies for a while too that were sooooo good for her anxiety, they must have stopped paying for

Reactions: 12
Just watched her new vid with my husband and these are some of the things he said;

“Oh god are you watching fat lips again?”

“She wants to be careful with that fork she will pop her lips”

“As if anyone wants to make that green tit

“What on earth does she write in her journal every night she does duck all?”

“Why’s she had her breakfast before bed?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched her new vid with my husband and these are some of the things he said;

“She wants to be careful with that fork she will pop her lips”

“As if anyone wants to make that green tit

“What on earth does she write in her journal every night she does duck all?”

“Why’s she had her breakfast before bed?”
Get him on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck was that video 😂🤣😂🤣 Although I am trying to be less of a fat bleep and that carrot cake oats sounded quite nice... Cheers grimo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imogenation #20 Grimy Nails, Constantly Wails, HunnyCosmetic Fails.

Please vote for my UNREAL thread title, I would be forever GRATEFUL! I’m so grateful I can even spell the word GRATEFUL 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Every time my husband sees me on tattle he says “big lips again?” 😂

What the actual duck was that video 😂🤣😂🤣 Although I am trying to be less of a fat bleep and that carrot cake oats sounded quite nice... Cheers grimo
I made carrot cake oats this morning (was not influenced by Imo) and can confirm they are good. So grateful to be able to eat oats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just reposting the poll as we get to the end of this thread for whoever makes the next one :)

Pick your top 3: Imo's most deranged moments of 2020
  1. Hugo is a reincarnated dog
  2. Wisdom-tooth saga, including claiming the dentist cut her with pliers and cried when finished. Likely cover up for more lip filler
  3. Sex scene tik tok
  4. Starting on a rival player at Spencer's football match
  5. "The Effect of Hate" video, including cotton-pad gate, red eyeshadow, orange foundation breakdown and filming a (fake) panic attack
  6. Pretending that she's no longer able to say "hello hunnies" and subsequent attempts
  7. Faking her Mind donation until being called out
  8. Pretending content posted was from another time after stating she was too anxious to go outside/put makeup on. Deleting pics when called out for the date stamp
  9. Commenting 'You're amazing 😍' on Hugos tik tok of him pretending to perform oral sex
  10. Claiming to receive 'thousands of death threats every single day'
  11. Claiming to have 'hundreds of panic attacks every single day'
  12. The infamous mocktail making video in Ben's house

Sorry some of these are super long, she is just that batshit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just reposting the poll as we get to the end of this thread for whoever makes the next one :)

2. Wisdom-tooth saga, including claiming the dentist cut her with pliers and cried when finished. Likely cover up for more lip filler
  3. Sex scene tik tok
  5. "The Effect of Hate" video, including cotton-pad gate, red eyeshadow, orange foundation breakdown and filming a (fake) panic attack
  6. Pretending that she's no longer able to say "hello hunnies" and subsequent attempts
  8. Pretending content posted was from another time after stating she was too anxious to go outside/put makeup on. Deleting pics when called out for the date stamp
  9. Commenting 'You're amazing 😍' on Hugos tik tok of him pretending to perform oral sex

All of them! 😂

Reactions: 4

3. Sex scene tik tok

5 6 7 8 and 12 are my faves 🤣🤣🤣 feel like they’re all classic imo moments

WHAT AM I WATCHING

Has Hugo the reincarnated dog been reincarnated as Imogen?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like duck do they both sit in bed writing in journals 😂 i much prefer realistic night routines! Dinner, housework, pjs, netflix, 2 minute skin care routine sleep SIMPLE 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.