Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
LaLa247 is the kindest, funniest, most loyal and hardworking person I know. She has worked SO SO hard to get a tattle reaction score of 657. A lady said to be the other day ‘your wife is incredibly bitchy on tattle - you’re a lucky man’ I replied ‘I know, I tell myself that everyday’

Edit: Er sorry guys!! My husband got on my tattle again!!

Anyway I was just going to say, who is following Spencer who isn’t already subscribe to Imogen? How many followers has he gained organically from his incredible influencing?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Wills315

VIP Member
Haven't done a story in so long so bear with me. THE DENTIST: Imo has been in the wars. Her poor poor wisdom tooth has flared up and it causes HAVOC With her stomach condition, her anxiety, her intolerances and even her libido (which is normally off the charts, and why wouldn't it be being MARRIED to a stud like spenny) . Shes tried everything painkillers , ice , some twix flavoured bonjela. Spenny has even done relax little monkey but nothing is cutting it. She rushes to a&e with spenny , salad and dirty dee by her side. They have barely pulled into the car park and they are all weeping. It doesn't get more serious than a wisdom tooth. I mean yes, we are in a global pandemic but what's more important, our loved ones dying or Imos teeth. But she isn't gonna complain huns, shes grateful to even have teeth to moan about. The doctors tell her she should maybe contact a dentist at some point but its not an emergency. Imo tells the huns that the doctors have said its the most life threatening wisdom tooth they have seen in their 55 years experience. The next day they go to the dentist. Imo and spenny beg to allow spenny in as it is exceptional circumstances but alas, those BULLIES wont let him in and he is forced to stand looking in the window like a flasher stalking his prey. The dentist issues an anesthetic and has the bugger out in five minutes flat. Spenny waves in the window as Imo screams in agony as they issue her mouthwash. "You're doing amazing mills. Think of the sea" he mouths. Salad arrives at the dentist front door , the 25 year old dental nurse heads out for her lunch and as she passes he unzips his trousers and tells her "alright love , you may have seen some cavities in your day but none this big, am I right or am I right?" . She immediately calls the police and imo tells the huns about the horrible nurse that bullied her dad . For the next 7 years Imo is understandably laid up in bed after her life changing procedure, Spenny at her every beck and call. But look, There are people much worse off and she isn't one to to go on about it. After a long time on a liquid , gluten free, dairy free, calorie free, wheat free, carbon dioxide free diet Imo makes a full recovery. She hope's that one day, when she reaches 400k subscribers she will get the sympathy she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Xbkcvkoufcv

Imagine you’re at Shell to fill up your car and all you hear over the tannoy is: “can pump number 6 please stop the photo shoot and use the pumps as directed” and then two days later it’s STORYTIME: bullied by the petrol station attendant

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Wills315

VIP Member
Happy crimbo to all my tattle huns , I'm just so grateful to have found you all..I'm gonna cry. I just can't Express how grateful I am I love you all so much and cant wait til we can all meet up and I can cuddle my BEST FRIENDS. We are the most loving family on the internet. Anyway here's Christmas special. The Toilet Trip Xmas edition: Today its Christmas day. Imo has had a night of it. Now shes not one to exaggerate ,but its probably been the most traumatic christmas eve anyone has ever had in the history of mankind but listen huns she doesn't want to seem like shes complaining. Shes just grateful to have a voice to complain with. Shes in ALOT of pain , it's been 78 days since she's last been to the toilet. Last night was agony and the neighbours actually called 999 because they thought someone was being murdered because of the screams. Imos eyes well up as she remembers how lucky she is to even have neighbours " I just can't believe we have neighbours and it's all because of you guys" she tells the huns on her vlog camera "Anyway, back to me. It's been so long since I've had an S-h-I-t, no swearing on this channel huns and when I tell you how much pain I'm in..I'm not gonna tell you because I don't want to seem like im complaining but I am in so much pain". Spennys throat is sore from singing relax little monkey all night and he still has to prep the Christmas dinner by himself, give imo a bed bath, wrap her presents which are a huge surprise #ad and get the house (can you believe they have a house?) ready for their guests. Speaking of which, theres a knock on the door. " Alright spencer you plonker, merry christmas ". Spenny hugs his father in law tight . He then caresses hugo bee
tenderly, followed by dirty dee who cops a feel, last but not least is Grandma and Ranty Jacob. They are less enthusiastic. They hold hands as the approach the door and whisper to each other that it's only a few hours and they will get through it together. Imo jumps up from bed and sprints down the stairs (shes actually a really fast runner huns), her pain suddenly disappearing. "Omg you're all here. WOW. Look at you all". She pecks Salad and Dirty Dee on lips and spends a solid 10 minutes cuddling hugo bee . She briefly shakes Ranty and Grandmas hand and they laugh nervously and then vigorously spray their hands with sanitizer after. "You are all just in time " Imo tells them. She goes to her cupboard where she keeps her medications and pulls out her enema. Grandma faints and Ranty insists he be the one to take her to hospital. They both rent a canoe and sail to Africa and are never heard from again. The others are excited though and each have a turn to insert it. "Its a bit like stuffing a turkey really " says Salad " Dya know I've had my hands up more arses than I can count". Imo is well proud. He should be in the Guiness book of world records. Once it takes effect they all head up to the bathroom. Spenny is in tears before they even reach the landing. They each hold a limb as she pushes that bad boy out . Hugobee gives a rendition of silent night as they wait and Salad tells some festive jokes to lighten the mood " Whats do Dirty Dee and Santa have in common? They both only cum once a year". Her and Salad sneak off for 30 seconds and that particular annual event takes place. Imo almost has it out by the time they come back. Spenny is in hysterics "Think of the fucking sea Mills" . She stops mid poo and tells him off for swearing on the vlog. (That's right it's all being vlogged for the huns) . The redo the scene and finally the bowel movement is released. They all sit around the toilet and admire the new arrival. It really is a christmas miracle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

kittypaws

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Xbkcvkoufcv

Thank you so much huns I never ever expected to get the thread title again. I’m so proud of every single one of you for liking it, you get what you work for. Every hun that didn’t get the thread title I am so sorry, I just manifested so hard for it. Keep working hard and you might get it next time babygirls xoxoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

tantastic

used to be bang into hate watching Imo and her vids but had to pull back after the fake panic attack video she used for engagement. Tier 4 life has got me watching desperate housewives again and I can’t get over how much orson looks like baby prince 💀

1609545568261.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Elle

VIP Member
It's Monday evening and a completely new thread and a new chance for us Tattlers to shine. I love new threads because it's an evolving opportunity to bitch about toxic influencers. You are the creator of your posts on Tattle and you are fully in the driving seat to say whatever you want about our hun Imo. If you've made mistakes last week FUCKING FANTASTIC I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABYGAL ANGEL HUNNI! Life is all about controlling your husband in an unhealthy relationship, exploiting mental health for views and money, made up food intolerances and throbbing colons. Let's absolutely smash this week Tattlers! If you're seeing this then this is the sign you need: post on Imo's forum. There's no limit to what you can do! Need a house? Manifest it! Need a million pounds? Manifest it! Dog dead? Reincarnate it into your brother. Love, Elle hun xxxxxx
Screenshot_20201214-194838_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Spenny boy becoming an influencer is really here to save 2020, if he plans and dreams enough he one day might get his own tattle thread just like our girl imo

Spencer Horton #55 Of Imo’s Income I make a fraction, got to have her name in every caption

• Haha

lushstudent

I fully think she has something wrong with her. No person in their right mind behaves the way she does, especially with their family. I love my family don't get me wrong, but if I started saying that my brother was the ghost of my dead dog, my mum would have me sectioned. Someone said it earlier but wouldn't be shocked if she actually IS Hugo's mummy and it's some big family cover up

• Haha

Lauralooloo

Shes such a bellend. Ffs im a single mum with 3 kids, go to work, volunteer at a soup kitchen, always buy any homeless person i see a meal or whatever they fancy from the shops if i can and if i cant ill always speak and have a chat and explain i havnt got anything spare, i make hampers for the shelters and do extra nice ones for xmas with goodies in them, do a food shop entirely for the food bank once a month and if i have any clothes (that would actually fit the average adult female) / kids toy/ shoes I just put them on the front with a label saying help yourself, size whatever all clean and they always go. And you know what? not one of my friends know what i do and only my mum, partner and kids know about the charity work because I don't do it for any other reason than to do something. This fucking melt probably earnt 10 times more off the video than she actually even spent. Aarrgghh 👊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42