Imogenation #19 Munchausen’s Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely don't buy they travelled to her mums on Christmas Day morning - she still looks half asleep with her grubby unbrushed teeth opening all the chocolates Spenny bought her for Christmas to ruin her teeth some more for the next tooth ache ouchy babygirl story time drama! This girl really should have gone into acting. Her channel is the furthest thing from reality

Reactions: 16
I posted once or twice in lockdown one, I’m back here again after watching a suggested video on her channel! She has completely changed, I understand people grow up but it’s as if she is a completely different person. She always has spencer on her channel, it’s like... when we all subscribed to her, she was on her own.. so maybe she was always like this with partners but I tell you something the amount of weight she has lost must atleast be 2-3 stone. I saw on her recent video her eating no sugar cola bottles that work as laxative. She was sweetner in everything never ever sugar. I am worried it’s an ED and she thinks it’s her stomach 🥺

Reactions: 8
Everytime an "influencer" says manifesting, I want to stab my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped on to say I’m a few pages in to thread 4 and you guys have had me howling 😂 it’s going to take a while for me to catch up. And sorry for the notifications from me.
I was pissed up a few months ago and tried to video call her on insta. I’ve seen the light 🥴 don’t drink and tattle guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just popped on to say I’m a few pages in to thread 4 and you guys have had me howling 😂 it’s going to take a while for me to catch up. And sorry for the notifications from me.
I was pissed up a few months ago and tried to video call her on insta. I’ve seen the light 🥴 don’t drink and tattle guys.
Lmao don’t tell me she answered you I’d bleeping die

Reactions: 2
Lmao don’t tell me she answered you I’d bleeping die
No 😂 she still hasn’t even seen it. I imagine her frantically scrolling down her insta dms as we speak. 😂
This was before I knew there was a thread on her. I just seen numerous crying videos on her Chanel and wanted to see if she was ok. I need to put my phone in a “alcohol proof safe” when drunk it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stand when influencers think that their days are productive or Imo thinking 8am is ‘early doors’ 🤦‍♀️ No sense of reality at all

Reactions: 6
This video is going to be a bore knowing them and how ‘angelic’ they claim to be.
Spenny seems to be picking his UOTD (underwear of the day) 😂
BEA7A7F3-9836-408D-A550-519DC622452D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This video is going to be a bore knowing them and how ‘angelic’ they claim to be.
Spenny seems to be picking his UOTD (underwear of the day) 😂 View attachment 371290
Can already predict how dry and boring this video will be 🥱.. they’ll ask and answer the same usual tit probably about their ‘amazing sex life’ or how grateful they are for their ‘amazing house’ that no one cares for and not answer what we wanna know

Reactions: 11
Can already predict how dry and boring this video will be 🥱.. they’ll ask and answer the same usual tit probably about their ‘amazing sex life’ or how grateful they are for their ‘amazing house’ that no one cares for and not answer what we wanna know
I don’t know why they bother asking the huns to send in questions as they will not use even half of them. Imo has probably ‘manifested’ the questions they are going to ask each other.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why they bother asking the huns to send in questions as they will not use even half of them. Imo has probably ‘manifested’ the questions they are going to ask each other.
They need to grow up. What questions could be 'uncomfortable' or 'embarrassing' for a married couple? She has zero creativity or ideas left

Attachments

Reactions: 8
They need to grow up. What questions could be 'uncomfortable' or 'embarrassing' for a married couple? She has zero creativity or ideas left
She is just revisiting videos she has already done. Just like when she says “I haven’t seen anyone do this challenge” when loads of youtubers have.

Reactions: 4
Howling

Reactions: 1
FFS. It wasn’t that long ago when she was preaching about being kind and don’t judge, she has made mistakes and is learning from them. Her storytimes where MISTAKES, talking tit about people where big MISTAKES yet she is going back to doing storytimes. We have one tomorrow at 5 😤
14EE02BC-33B0-45CF-A58F-6A3E3B815B1C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmao I’m crying

I can’t talk though I drunk dm Harry styles
Hahahahaha. What we like. I’m a bugger for messaging Liam Gallagher too asking if he would wish my bf a happy birthday saying I preferred him over noel 😂

• Haha
I’m personally finding these posts about her brother uncomfortable. He’s only a kid, don’t think he should be dragged into this thread. No hate or disrespect meant to anyone!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.