Imogenation #19 Munchausen’s Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly correct me if I’m wrong but.. does lemon alkalise anything?
Isn’t lemon very acidic

Reactions: 7
Isn’t lemon very acidic
Yeah lemon is acidic so it helps break down food and can relieve constipation. No idea what she's said in her video but no doubt it's bullshit 😂
Too much lemon water can start to cause erosion of the enamel and it can lead to bad heartburn etc.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t lemon very acidic
Some say lemon in water can have an alkalizing effect but don’t think there is any scientific research to back these claims. As someone from a research background I WOULD NOT believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She needs to be careful when saying things like this as her huns will believe and do anything she says.

Reactions: 8
She can genuinely duck off in this video, its beyond cringe her trying to use a soothing voice, and the bizarre facial expressions when she is drinking the lemon water. The the pair of utter dickheads in bed with the journal......bet their sheets stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely cannot stand his mouth/lips. He actually makes my vagina dry up like a raisin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The way at around 8 minutes she looked into the camera whilst she’s filming her and Spencer in bed writing in them stupid books 😂😂 that voice over is awful

The way at around 8 minutes she looked into the camera whilst she’s filming her and Spencer in bed writing in them stupid books 😂😂 that voice over is awful

Last edited:
Hi I’m new here! Used to love watching Imogen’s videos over the years but have noticed she’s changed so much since how she was before! Was googling her and came across this thread and you girls have opened my eyes hahaha! I can’t stand to watch her now there’s such a fakeness to her videos and her constantly pushing positivity and manifesting on her huns is nauseating...

I was looking at the comments on her video from today and are these people serious lol. WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MANIFESTING ANYMORE WE HERE ENOUGH ABOUT IT ALREADY!!

it’s like she comes across these words and clings on to them and constantly uses them in her everyday language until she comes across her next fav word 🙄
C8DDC9B8-1036-4703-B7EE-A1ADDA4EF302.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.