Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was making a joke and then when he actually said yes she was like OF MY BULLSHIT? WHAT OF MINE? Quick correct yourself Spencer and remind everyone you’ll never ever get tired of me I’m a perfect angel princess they might forget we’re the most perfect fairy magical true love couple!!

Reactions: 12
IMAGINE being gifted a 2-4K brace treatment and then the next story asking if anyone know of anything local health workers need atm. The bleeping privilege pahahaha. I’ve messaged the dentist to show my disgust at gifting an item of that cost to someone who could afford it with pocket change - why not gift the treatment to someone in need or someone who would benefit from it - not someone work perfect straight teeth with the tiniest crook on one tooth.
Such a good point!!!!

She's probably too stupid to realise that more comments = higher engagement and the algorithm for both IG and YT would promote her channels more = more ad money. She's shooting herself in the foot by constantly deleting comments 😂

Reactions: 6
Was spencer pissed in that story video 😂😂
100000x high. My partner smokes it from time to time and that is exactly how he gets! Wouldn’t surprise me if she starts promoting weed for anxiety instead of the CBD tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cba to watch the new video, what’s this ‘exciting’ house update.
Atm her poor dad is painting table and chairs the lazy cow Cba to do it herself

Update she’s showing the table and they’ve missed a massive bit so looks so bad 😂😂😂

Another update: some guys came to chop some trees up and they wouldn’t let Spencer help so he set up a chair upstairs and looked out the window at them eating his breakfast im bleeping crying hahahahahaq

She’s unboxing a new hoover she said the whole time her and Spencer have been together they haven’t had a good hoover (must of been a rough two years) and Spencer is in the background making lightsaber noises, he’s comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

She can’t use heavy hoovers and you’ll never guess why, stomach condition.

They’re having a zoom call with their architect, spennys chin is bleeding and imo is screaming her head off. This has been her dream (I thought her dream was to have a vegan curry in London)

She’s bleeping crying and Spencer is mesmerised their plans, she said they’re getting rooms they didn’t think they could have so my guess is a utility, downstairs loo and dressing room.

Spencer told us to put our seat belts on and get ready and tells us that imo deserves 400k subs so subscribe 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Atm her poor dad is painting table and chairs the lazy cow Cba to do it herself

Update she’s showing the table and they’ve missed a massive bit so looks so bad 😂😂😂

Another update: some guys came to chop some trees up and they wouldn’t let Spencer help so he set up a chair upstairs and looked out the window at them eating his breakfast im bleeping crying hahahahahaq

She’s unboxing a new hoover she said the whole time her and Spencer have been together they haven’t had a good hoover (must of been a rough two years) and Spencer is in the background making lightsaber noises, he’s comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

She can’t use heavy hoovers and you’ll never guess why, stomach condition.

They’re having a zoom call with their architect, spennys chin is bleeding and imo is screaming her head off. This has been her dream (I thought her dream was to have a vegan curry in London)

She’s bleeping crying and Spencer is mesmerised their plans, she said they’re getting rooms they didn’t think they could have so my guess is a utility, downstairs loo and dressing room.

Spencer told us to put our seat belts on and get ready and tells us that imo deserves 400k subs so subscribe 😂😂😂
Wow what a rollercoaster. This is bleeping brilliant🤣🤣🤣🤣 actually creasing

Reactions: 10
They need to get there lies straight in the videos Spencer we brought this table and stools from Facebook market place
Imo my mom never used this table and chairs but I didn't like the brown

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahaha Spencer in that video. Deffo high. Absolutely hilarious mocking her “ooooh noooo” we need more of this Spencer!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello, sorry I am new to the thread and haven't watched imo in years as I just couldn't take no more 😂 🤦‍♀️ genuine question and apologies if it's been discussed before....is Spencer quite the full ticket mentally? I've just watched the wedding video back and the way he's sobbing and clinging onto her does not look normal....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had those burgundy skinny trousers on my wishlist but now I’ve seen how awful they look on I won’t be buying them. Saved me some money there Imo! (I’m sure hers will be on depop soon though..)

Reactions: 3
They need to get there lies straight in the videos Spencer we brought this table and stools from Facebook market place
Imo my mom never used this table and chairs but I didn't like the brown
LOL just started watching, why lie about something so ridiculous!!! That’s how you know they are compulsive liars because even the smallest thing is a lie about where they got their stupid table from

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.