Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo always has to make it known that she is doing a โ€˜good deedโ€™. Can she not just search on google any shelters/charities in her area and contact them?

46AB0F6D-0EF3-4575-AC09-68D9706DC82D.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Every time I take a break from Grimmo and her tit show of a life she just becomes more and more of a massive twit. She is so toxic and Im glad to see her 'hunnies' are starting to realise this.

Reactions: 9
I thought she was still recovering from the worst tooth extraction infection eVeR! She could have died you know angels. Surely she wouldnโ€™t be starting Invisalign so soon?

Reactions: 22
She has GOT to be taking the piss. What crack are these two smoking?

The turtle neck ๐Ÿ˜ญ he looks like a foreskin babe. What have you done to the poor boy?

The face hes pulling is the same face my toddler pulls when theyve done a tit, and i ask if theyve done a tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.