Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen someone switch to nearly crying to being happy so quickly... this persona she is playing doesn’t sit well with me anymore

Also-bare in mind they are ‘donating to a homeless shelter’
When picking up the hotdogs she said ‘they can just heat them up in the microwave’
Urmmmm. I don’t think so babyGAL.
What made me laugh is the tin situation I tonight they we’re doing a video buying things beginning with T and I wouldn’t call a tin of meatballs T because it’s in a tin but M. Or is that me being funny.

Reactions: 9
Toothpaste, Tampons, Towels (sanitary), the girl is bleeping dense. This video annoyed me no end

Reactions: 19
These charities need long life products not tit that goes off in a day or two and needs refrigerating. Food that can is substantial, full of nutrients, can be used to make a meal... It was for YOUNG women in hostels/ facing homelessness. Imagine them sat there on the brink of loosing everything eating cold bleeping hotdogs because they can't afford electricity or eating a trifle... Ps, i know any help is better than no help but if you're going out of your way to do a shop atleast do abit of research as to what they're short on. What about tampons, toothbrushes, toothpaste, towels, thermals, thermal flasks?? Why?? She dosnt have a clue about reality, she lives in bleeping lala land

Reactions: 28
I’m surprised imo isn’t bored of imos tit!! I cannot remember the last time I even watched one of her videos
I needed a b&m haul hers came up I couldn't cope baby look at this baby look at this baby god my ears who is she anyway

Reactions: 3
I just choked at her grid post hahahaha WHY are the lemons still in the bag. Also I miss when this thread was so active I didn’t even need to post cos whatever I wanted to say had been said already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus another AD on her grid. I can’t bare this girl. AND more moaning about her lack of sleep... Imogen you literally do absolutely nothing throughout the day, have you ever heard of taking a nap? Try having 3 hours’ sleep then doing an 8 hour shift at a real job!

Reactions: 11
small mirror and a pack of lemons is apparently how you make an influencer worthy post these days 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
small mirror and a pack of lemons is apparently how you make an influencer worthy post these days 👍🏻
🤮🤮🤮 her finger prints all over it too. Can’t believe she’s sticking her yellow tongue out too, at least it goes with the yellow theme 🤢🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
“You have no idea how much we love you little man” honestly makes me wanna vom.

why is she still acting like he’s 6 months old? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.