Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo take your own advice hun. Even if you feel like you can’t, YOU CAN. duck off angel.

D97F003B-CD81-4607-A9B0-AA56F4B2A0AF.png
35C4B155-2BD2-4BC2-9A8D-F2EC060337C5.png

Also your brows look wank

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi fellow tattlers👋
Not had the time to read through all the threads but have had the odd browse here and there.
I’ve actually met Imogen.
This was just before Christmas in 2017. At one of her “hun meetups”. (Please don’t judge me it wasn’t to meet her as a hun- I was at the meet-up place for other purposes so me and my friend thought we would go along to see what it was all about)
I did watch Imogen’s videos back then. Not religiously, wouldn’t have classes myself as a Hun but didn’t dislike her.
It was mostly young teenagers there in groups of friends or with their parents. A couple of Middle aged women were there alone to meet her which seemed really odd. We were in the queue to get a photo when BenSalad approached us and handed out Starbucks chocolate coins. He started chatting to us then suddenly told us Imogen’s bullying history. Like word vomit. Bearing in mind this was way before she uploaded any of her school bullying stories. So me and my friend and the girls behind us were so confused.
Then finally it was time to meet Imo and have our photo. She was just screaming at us “HELLO HUNNIES. I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS” grabbed us both and posed for the photo and then screamed again “THANKYOU FOR COMING” before we could even walk away she was screeching hello to the next girls in line. The whole experience was just bizarre. Was immediately put off as her whole demeanour just seemed fake and a show she didn’t have many conversations at all. I felt sorry for all the young girls who had traveled with their parents to meet her just to be screamed at and bear hugged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don’t believe for a second that this video was HIGHLY requested

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being unfortunate enough to have to rely on food donations for help (nothing wrong with that at all) and getting a Toblerone, tropical juice and some turkey meatballs? (Obviously stuff like that is great on top of a general donation...)

Why didn’t she do this AND donate some sanitiser, masks and actual long life items — or considering she has stomach issues, why not get food that people who are gluten/dairy free? I imagine if you have a stomach condition and find yourself in hard times, some stuff like gluten free pasta, almond milk etc (which can be so expensive) would be greatly appreciated? I don’t work for any of these charities, so I’m not sure if this is a problem they face, but if it is it would be nice for her to do this and help encourage others to do so too?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really does thrive off people feeling sorry for her and getting sympathy off people. Spencer the drip the story post about Imogen being awake all night with her stomach.. duck off Spencer

Reactions: 4
“Spencer make sure you post on your insta about how ill I was!”

also making giving food to charity some sort of game/challenge doesn’t sit well with me.

“Spencer make sure you post on your insta about how ill I was!”

also making giving food to charity some sort of game/challenge doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 11
Also when she 'cries' because of how amazing the charity is she donated to - she could actually volunteer there of she wanted she is literally unemployed. Your fake tears aren't going to help them hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Judging by her IG post she needs to get some perspective. Or get off social media entirely since it’s making her so ill. Try and get a real job and you won’t have time for a pity party.

Reactions: 3
Has she accidentally posted a story meant to be from spencers account? ‘Watch Mills new Video?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen someone switch to nearly crying to being happy so quickly... this persona she is playing doesn’t sit well with me anymore

Also-bare in mind they are ‘donating to a homeless shelter’
When picking up the hotdogs she said ‘they can just heat them up in the microwave’
Urmmmm. I don’t think so babyGAL.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.