Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh give over.... her recent Instagram stories 🙄

Some people have lost their brother and will never be able to see them again. Jesus christ. She needs to be brought back down to reality.
She’s an actual bleep. I had to wave my children off for a month to visit their dad as they went so long not seeing him due to covid and they're actual children not young adults 🙄 I literally shed a tear then went to the shop for a bottle of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All these times she is “crying” but has anyone ever seen any actual tears run down her face?

Reactions: 7
Well that video was tit
Just watching and my fella says... "who the duck is that annoying bint" then proceeded to say I bet she dresses up as a dog and barks when they have sex and he's giving her one dressed as a sheep 😂wtf... Glad he instantly knew how fucked up they both are then finished with "and I bet that little prick watches them"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole her crying about Hugo has me done. My brother lives in America now( he moved there 2 years ago) I see him for a few weeks a year at Christmas when he comes home, and then we normally go out and visit in July for 3 weeks in the summer holidays as I have younger siblings and obvs they’re at school, this year I haven’t been able to see him because of covid, the last time I saw him was January 3rd and I haven’t started crying about it😅 and who knows if it’ll even be safe for him to come home at Christmas 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I would say she’s good at creating her brand if it wasn’t so transparent. She has to have the PERFECT marriage and love her husband the MOST and he loves her the MOST and she loves her little brother SO MUCH and he and her husband are like BROTHERS. It’s sickly sweet. She knows all the tweens and teens in her audience will aspire to have relationship/life just like here.

Obvs has to have a bit of drama to keep people interested, but it’s always in defence of her family or standing up the the bullies!
This x 1000% !!!
No one else has a marriage like her, no one else has family like her, it’s all so loving and kind and loyal no other family or marriage can be as strong or compare - if you’ve been to Tenerife Imo has been to Elevenerife 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This x 1000% !!!
No one else has a marriage like her, no one else has family like her, it’s all so loving and kind and loyal no other family or marriage can be as strong or compare - if you’ve been to Tenerife Imo has been to Elevenerife 🙄
Don’t forget she has the most loving family on the internet huns 😂

Reactions: 7
This x 1000% !!!
If you've got covid 19, shes got covid 20

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Her stomach condition hasn’t been this bad for a while apparently. Sure she says this every week 🙃

Reactions: 11
Another iced coffee 🙄🙄 I know when I’m struggling with my stomach it is literally the LAST thing I want

F523162C-D68C-4B9B-9E76-974EFC514745.png

Reactions: 8
Hi hunnies haven't posted in a while hope you are all good. The stories yesterday about saying good bye to hugo were pathetic, I actually feel quite sorry for him. Surely he is going to be picked on for the way she treats him. Like he is 16 now he can't be comfortable with that

Reactions: 14
oh give over.... her recent Instagram stories 🙄

Some people have lost their brother and will never be able to see them again. Jesus christ. She needs to be brought back down to reality.
Seeing her insta stories, they did upset me cos on Wednesday i lost my dad so unexpectedly (im only 19) and im am so heartbroken atm, idek what to do with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seeing her insta stories, they did upset me cos on Wednesday i lost my dad so unexpectedly (im only 19) and im am so heartbroken atm, idek what to do with myself.
really sorry for your loss and that you were upset by her stories. But in the kindest way would suggest that a gossip forum isnt the most appropriate place to find comfort - there’s lots of great resources online for coping with grief. Good luck x

Reactions: 2
Another iced coffee 🙄🙄 I know when I’m struggling with my stomach it is literally the LAST thing I want

View attachment 218598
Coffee is the worst if you have stomach issues, surely she has learnt that from all the hospital appointment. She makes it worse for herself because it keeps the story going. She will still be here in 5 years with a part 153 of my stomach condition. I wonder if she’s heard of munchausen syndrome.

Reactions: 11
It’s seriously insane how Spencer’s appearance went downhill so quickly in his time being with Imogen. He looked so much better clean shaven and with a hair cut. The patchy beard, dead behind the eyes look and unstyled hair are doing nothing for him. Also why is Hugo’s mouth so big?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All of you saying you don’t cry when your family members pop to Tesco just can’t love your family as much as imo, not judging you though angelssssss xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s seriously insane how Spencer’s appearance went downhill so quickly in his time being with Imogen. He looked so much better clean shaven and with a hair cut. The patchy beard, dead behind the eyes look and unstyled hair are doing nothing for him. Also why is Hugo’s mouth so big?!
The photo of him when they’re “watching planes” is actually worrying his hair is thing he’s covered in wrinkles and super skinny what the duck has she done to him.

Reactions: 10
The last photo. He’s aged so quickly and badly. He really doesn’t look well. They both don’t.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.