Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all clearly don’t love our families as much a baby princess loves hers.

I greet/say goodbye to my brothers by swearing at them. Worst sister over here 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i’d like to say that she still hasn’t replied or acknowledged to my dm i sent her saying how she needs to stop posting that model/ thinspo because it’s triggering & i also said judging by her last vid she needs help so that shows a lot

Okay...soooo...what was that sobbing mess all about?!? I’ve had to watch my brother nearly die over and over again because of an actual chronic health condition (look it up Imo, other people have them too ya don’t have to bang on about it) and have had to actively assist in resuscitating him many times. What I’ve just seen is so friggin tone deaf it’s unreal. Jesus love just phone him when he’s in the bath when he gets home if ya miss him that badly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These threads use to be so active- I had another account before this one 😅 and now they’re so dead? What happened? Also do we get a new imogenation video tonight?

Reactions: 3
Spenny has vitiligo, and the way Imo goes on about it you'd think he was on the verge of death. Yes, it's considered an autoimmune disease, but it's hardly one of the more 'dangerous' ones -- from what I understand? Also he didn't have hearing aids before meeting Imo two years ago? Is his hearing that bad then? These two are confusing af.

Reactions: 8
Real Dr suggests trying medication but Dr Imogen suggested blood tests........so thats what they did. WHAT. THE. HELLLLLLL.😂😂😂😂😂

They are like bloody ventriloquist dolls....that glazed over expression, no blinking, big fake smiles while saying the same script as always YOU'RE AMAZING, I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON EVER.

Reactions: 9
Did hugobee get his GCSE results today is that the next video story time how the teachers bullied my brother/son

D7A6BEF6-0454-49E8-ADDE-D7D05831C815.png

I lost my Mum to a brain tumour just before lockdown. And then I wasn’t able to see my dad or any of my family because of Covid. I know we all go through hard times but please God someone make it stop. I’m borderline offended- she’s sobbing because she’s ‘broken’ that she won’t see her brother for 2 weeks. My mum won’t ever see me get married or have kids, or even reach 25. I can’t bare this ‘woe is me’ act anymore, it’s every day now something else and this is just one thing too much. Crying to the camera because she won’t see her brother for a couple of weeks and thinking that’s appropriate when she probably has thousands of followers who are grieving knowing they won’t ever see their loved one again. It’s almost a parody, like she’s taking the piss. And no I’m not giving ‘hate’, I’m just reasonably explaining how painfully out of touch you are Imogen!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Even if she genuinely is a crying mess every time she says bye to her brother .... WHY does she need to film it?! What point is she trying to prove?

Reactions: 12
I do think it’s abit desperate of people messaging bensalad especially when you’re on here talking about his daughter. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 2
I do think it’s abit desperate of people messaging bensalad especially when you’re on here talking about his daughter. Strange behaviour.
Weren’t you asking people for receipts and saying they were lying? You’ve given a lot of thought to people’s lies...

Reactions: 7
View attachment 217920
I lost my Mum to a brain tumour just before lockdown. And then I wasn’t able to see my dad or any of my family because of Covid. I know we all go through hard times but please God someone make it stop. I’m borderline offended- she’s sobbing because she’s ‘broken’ that she won’t see her brother for 2 weeks. My mum won’t ever see me get married or have kids, or even reach 25. I can’t bare this ‘woe is me’ act anymore, it’s every day now something else and this is just one thing too much. Crying to the camera because she won’t see her brother for a couple of weeks and thinking that’s appropriate when she probably has thousands of followers who are grieving knowing they won’t ever see their loved one again. It’s almost a parody, like she’s taking the piss. And no I’m not giving ‘hate’, I’m just reasonably explaining how painfully out of touch you are Imogen!!
Im so so sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 217920
You said it so much better than me, and I’m so sorry for your loss-it’s completely unimaginable what you’ve been through in such horrible circumstances-there aren’t really any words but I hope you’re coping okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would say she’s good at creating her brand if it wasn’t so transparent. She has to have the PERFECT marriage and love her husband the MOST and he loves her the MOST and she loves her little brother SO MUCH and he and her husband are like BROTHERS. It’s sickly sweet. She knows all the tweens and teens in her audience will aspire to have relationship/life just like here.

Obvs has to have a bit of drama to keep people interested, but it’s always in defence of her family or standing up the the bullies!

Reactions: 3
I find it so strange the way she always posts about Hugo saying he’s the most loyal 😂😂 like what a strange way to describe someone 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.