Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone please clarify the bath joke? Hugo seriously wasn’t bathed by Spencer was he?!?
Yes.

Reactions: 4
Could someone please clarify the bath joke? Hugo seriously wasn’t bathed by Spencer was he?!?
On her story you could hear Spenny in the background asking if Hugo wanted him to wash his back with his ‘magic sponge‘

Reactions: 1
Imogenation #15 Spenny washes Hugo with a sponge that's magic, Imo hun your life's so tragic

Reactions: 27
Imogenation #15 Please Spencer can you sponge my back, my sisters having a panic attack

Reactions: 57
Imogenation #15 Hugo’s in the bath with Spenny’s magic sponge... It’s not as weird as it sounds though - don’t you worry huns!

Reactions: 7
Imogenation #whatever : Our dear Spenny gets a fan club, but still joins Hugo in the bathtub

Reactions: 9
Imogenation #15: Backrubs, Panic Attacks and a Football Brawl. Spenny sheds a tear when Imo takes a fall.

Reactions: 34
First time poster but long time lurker! Saw her latest post and it’s so heavily edited!!

Reactions: 12
Soz but she’s just not likeable at all and Spenny is one boring sad bastard.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she wants him to be bullied so she has some more content. I can’t understand why she’d want to embarrass him so much

Reactions: 7
Honestly the whole family are disturbed “he tells me I’m his mummy in Brighton” is so fucking weird

If she wants people to stop being judgmental she needs to stop posting sickening shit like this

Reactions: 18
Victim mentality as usual with people being 'judgemental'
Also i know her nails have been mentioned a few times before but never noticed myself - watched an old video of her eith beauty bay and
Every time she says “please try to be less judgemental hunnies” it makes me want to throw up.

Reactions: 15
I literally raised my brother since he was 3 & I was 13. (Depressive mother who mentally couldn't look after us after my dad cheated with her best friend) anyway, he always knew that im his sister. He wouldn't ever call me mum & he knew our mum was his mum... its fucking odd as she clearly didn't bring him up at all

Reactions: 18
I could be less judgemental but then I remember she’s essentially sold stories about her past friends for views and money without their consent or concern for them or their mental health. So nope. I’ll still judge

Reactions: 23
New thread name suggestion...
imogenation #14- has dodgy medication, leaves bro and hubby’s “bromance” to our imagination...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.