Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she suffers with a stomach condition where the tit comes out of her mouth instead of her arse xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Showed my boyfriend Hugo’s tiktoks now he keeps following me round the house licking his hand so need some advice girls tinder or bumble?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Forgive me if I'm wrong.

A few threads back we discussed Imo and her time at Urdang. I have a friend who went to Urdang and says she recognises her face, but not the name. Do we have any proof she was there? Only I've just seen pics of a girl called Amelia who I believe was a friend of Imo and she was my friends housemate at Urdang. Can someone fill me in on that so I might be able to snoop?

Reactions: 5
Late to the thread was working, has she deleted the video of her in her dads kitchen? I can’t see it?

Reactions: 1
Forgive me if I'm wrong.

A few threads back we discussed Imo and her time at Urdang. I have a friend who went to Urdang and says she recognises her face, but not the name. Do we have any proof she was there? Only I've just seen pics of a girl called Amelia who I believe was a friend of Imo and she was my friends housemate at Urdang. Can someone fill me in on that so I might be able to snoop?
i'm pretty sure that they wished her a happy birthday on instagram or something,,,that's the only proof that i personally have

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

There was a post somewhere on Instagram or Twitter captioned “flat (number) urdang girlies” or something

Reactions: 2

So it kept disappearing and not showing.... now it’s showing a few! Sorry guys. Here’s Imogen’s video breaking lock down rules anyway x

Sorry it took so long too!!

So it kept disappearing and not showing.... now it’s showing a few! Sorry guys. Here’s Imogen’s video breaking lock down rules anyway x

Sorry it took so long too!!
When slimey spenny gets brain freeze he pulls the same face as imo has in the thumbnail for "the effect of hate video" when shes having her "panic attack" 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can this video please still be visible to watch tomorrow?!
I reckon spenny is absolutely gagging for a pint down the pub with the lads (or a few vks in the chapel if you're from is hometown you'll know what I mean lol), can't believe immo made him T Total.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon spenny is absolutely gagging for a pint down the pub with the lads (or a few vks in the chapel if you're from is hometown you'll know what I mean lol), can't believe immo made him T Total.
Oh my god I was literally just about to say this! He defo wants to drink and she’s dictating his life she even speaks for him it’s ridiculous that he can’t be his own person and they have to be like conjoined twins

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Perhaps she was a different year then, but there seems to be no photos of Imo floating around on these girls socials.
Also she said she got off at tube stop Angel for it in one of her storytimes and that’s where Urdang is it’s in Islington, nearest tube station is Angel

so has she actually addressed what the hells up with her? like does it have a name
That’s what really annoys me about it all, why does she call it her “stomach condition” instead of it’s actual medical name. I think it’s selfish because if she actually revealed the name of her so called stomach condition she could actually help people who have similar symptoms but she obviously doesn’t care enough to do that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.