Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted it waaaay too early in the thread on page 40, but here it is again 🤞

New thread title suggestion:

Imogenation #11 - Imo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Posted it waaaay to early in the thread on page 40, but here it is again 🤞

New thread title suggestion:

Imogenation #11 - Imo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN
I’d be scared to be in her dads kitchen anyway by the sounds of what he’s like🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion for 11: Grimogenation and Sideshow Spenny. Deleting the vid when they flout rules of COVID

• Heart
  • Haha
all of her negative instagram comments are getting deleted too, mine got deleted in under a minute

Reactions: 4
Edited thread suggestion:
Imogen#11: Ben Salad's disinfected shaker, anxiety faker, adsense taker, her huns are starting to dislike her.
How about Imogenation 11 - COVID-19 rule breaker, MIND donation claimer, now the huns dislike her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How come none of you lot get your posts on here deleted when you talk about what you’ve commented on her YouTube, but when I do my posts get deleted ☹😂
Aww I think mine got deleted too. Sorry mods! Didn't mean to cause trouble :(

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imogenation #11
Breaking lockdown rules, she doesn’t give a tit
Instead we get stomach story time as she doesn’t want to admit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t see any negative comments 🤦‍♀️
Also there are 7 (!!!) ads during this video and I didn’t get any when the Adsense was being donated ffs

Her new vid: ‘you know when you’ve got some tar at the back of your throat’ :ROFLMAO: ... yummy x
E294BAA0-B8AC-4AF1-A55E-30ECFCBED0EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.