Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA someone commented
"The video has only been up 50 seconds and so many dislikes, how can someone form an opinion that quickly?"
CAUSE IT'S IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 21
there's no way i'm watching another video of her milking her condition. Give me the rundown when you've seen it huns xxxx

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell one minute in and she’s already told us her hair is SO GREASY. bleeping wash it then you scruffy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t see it on YouTube either whaaaaatt
OMGGGGGGGGGGG
WHAT IF YOUTUBE LISTENED SO THAT IF YOU SEARCH UP IMOGEN THE VIDEO WON'T SHOW!!!
HEAR ME OUT!!!
WHEN THIS GIRL CALLED MEGHAN RIENKS GOT HER VLOG CHANNEL HACKED AND SHE MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT, YOUTUBE HID THE VIDEOS FROM RECOMMENDATIONS AND NOTIFICATION BOXES SOOOO IF THEY SAW THE TWEET THEN THEY COULD HIDE IT FROM YOUTUBE AAAAAAAAA

p.s sorry I got too excited

Reactions: 4
@Immoslips baby girl you've got two in one day!
I’m so pissed off. I bleeping hate the witch. It’s like she was sent to punish me! I ain’t even watched the previous stomach condition vids. I’m doing my first watch of it now, just to check she shoehorns in the skillshare ad before doing a rundown

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Mother duck of god! Shes muted me! I can’t see her latest video from my account but tried my sons and it’s there. 😡

I’m bleeping raging! Cos actually, my YT is in my own name and I asked her really nicely (which stuck in my throat) about the donations to see if I’d get a response, which I did.....And I get muted!?

Right. It’s war.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.