Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idunno

When is YouTube pay day so we can find out how much she will be donating from the Adsense of her panic performance?
Pretty sure it would have been the end of May. I'm sure other youtubers said adsense get paid at the end of each month but could be wrong!

Reactions: 1

prinny

I’d imagine the challenge they’re having is that she doesn’t declare her earnings accurately. Like any mortgage it’ll be a multiplication of earnings that she declares via her accountant, if she declares fraudulently they won’t get a big enough mortgage. Knowing how shady she is, she probably only declares about £10k earnings a year so she doesn’t need to pay tax. £10k x 4 = £40k. Spenny would need to be earning (and declaring) 3 figures to be able to get the size of mortgage they’d need for the houses she lusts after. And that’s not even mentioning the size of deposit they’d need to save!
this would make sense as she's calling her accountant about donating to charity, lol there's nothing to discuss, you get money in, you send the money to the charity, simple

jellybean98

Did anyone see her Instagram story about how she has 'Spencer, her comfort blanket' in her new video.. is that a dig at us Imogen? Baby girl?? don't be shy, say some more x

Who’s house are they in? That ain’t her kitchen 🤨
Someone commented that and she just liked it

mandyrose

Again I think she's done this on purpose knowing people will question it (sorry in imos words bully her), you'd of addressed it in the video. I've seen other people on youtube say this was filmed before or given explanations.