Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michellellehcim

If you’re here👏 Husband must have been given the night off because it’s been up for hours and not deleted. I can’t believe I used to be a fan.
Or she’s muted your comments like a few of the rest of us! I’m going to see if I can see it now x

Or she’s muted your comments like a few of the rest of us! I’m going to see if I can see it now x
Oh I read that wrong I thought you left the comment 😂😂 x

Reactions: 2

SB286

This is too much
his double air jerk blender dance

My boyfriend is trying to play fifa and I just keep pissing myself so loudly:ROFLMAO:

mandyrose

I think they both sit analysing the comments because some replies are in all caps and some all lower case, Spenny replying in caps and Imo lowercase

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Me and my husband did things the same way as Imogen and Spencer got married first and now currently saving for a house. We have opened up an ISA account each so the government helps pay a percentage of your deposit once you find somewhere you want to buy but each person can put up to £200 a month into the account. We only opened it the end of last year and are hoping to have enough by next summer to start looking. We used majority of our wedding money to open up those accounts instead of going on a big honeymoon. I’m wondering if their doing something similar or if they are just trying to save up money. I would have thought with the money she probably makes off all her ads etc she could probably afford a house quicker than me