Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Brighton is expensive - I estimating theres is around £900 a month for the rent, barbers dont earn that much and i think you can still be self employed as a barber as you rent the chair from the business. But considering she has NO friends in brighton she has no real reason to live there. A lot of people move just outside in shoreham / worthing where you still have the beach and could get a small house for that rent!

For context - i live in the same area and have a 2 bed, 2 bath groundfloor flat with a garden, 1 minute from the seafront. Its on the same road as her fav starbucks so i know we live super close 😑 its £1,200 a month and we needed a household income of 50k to secure it. So they must be declaring a lot less than that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

shapaklyak55

Wow you guys! I created this thread and left for work, i came back to 13 PAGES!!! Had the best time catching up 😘

I’d imagine the challenge they’re having is that she doesn’t declare her earnings accurately. Like any mortgage it’ll be a multiplication of earnings that she declares via her accountant, if she declares fraudulently they won’t get a big enough mortgage. Knowing how shady she is, she probably only declares about £10k earnings a year so she doesn’t need to pay tax. £10k x 4 = £40k. Spenny would need to be earning (and declaring) 3 figures to be able to get the size of mortgage they’d need for the houses she lusts after. And that’s not even mentioning the size of deposit they’d need to save!
Hence all these little stunts she keeps doing to try and get the money in quicker 😂😂 just look at the accounts and estate agents Spencer has recently started following 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Scumbags

User1808

Must have missed or forgotten about this video but she’s actually got a video titled I HAD A PANIC ATTACK - which to me says it’s a rare occurrence and not a regular thing like she makes out.
Mainly caused because huns are unsubscribing.

Also mentions Spencer’s been having a stressful time aswell because not many people in his local area have been supportive of him supporting her and being on her channel.
Wonder if that’s his family 🤔

View attachment 146850
Spenny is defo thinking ‘one more fake panic attack and I’m off darl’

Henrypopops

I googled peter crouch to compare with Hugo (resemblance is uncanny btw), and my bf looked over and now is teasing me about fancying peter crouch FFS 😂😂

how do I tell him I’m comparing him to a kid whose sister I bitch about on a tattle site 😐 I’ll just let him think I fancy him 😂

Sorry 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha