Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummm00

I don’t understand why she’s renting a one bed flat.. she must be really bad with her money.
I believe if your self employed you have to be able to rent for 6 months before you can buy or something like that, not 100% sure

Michellellehcim

Couple of quick comments now I've finally caught up 😂

1. As a creator you can essentially 'mute' someone's comments which means that the commenter can see their own comment but it never actually gets posted for everyone to see. I think that's what she's done to me so I'm going to comment something similar to this thread title to see if it gets deleted or not

2. On the screenshot for her donation proof...why would she have donated 2 x £1000? I think she's shat herself at being caught in a lie and quickly donated £1000 as that's all she could cobble together at short notice and just shown the same email twice 🤔
I think she’s done that to me too!!!

ReginaGeorge4490

The lads really got the shit dna didn’t they, Jacob looks worse than Ian Beale in his homeless days and Hugo Peter Crouch look a like! Fuck their lives!
Where was the one with Jacob or does he have his own tiktok? I’ve always been so curious to hat happened to him.