Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
I googled peter crouch to compare with Hugo (resemblance is uncanny btw), and my bf looked over and now is teasing me about fancying peter crouch FFS 😂😂

how do I tell him I’m comparing him to a kid whose sister I bitch about on a tattle site 😐 I’ll just let him think I fancy him 😂
Creasing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Discolights

VIP Member
Honestly does this girl not think? Haven’t seen my family for 3 months but hey maybe I’ll just pop over and touch everything in my Nan’s kitchen for the YouTube lolz. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Bbeettxx

So true lol! Just proves this is all one big joke to her 😒 For someone with “anxiety” who always puts herself down, she’s really doing a great job at showing it with that level of narcissism...
Exactly!! I struggle with self esteem and even on my best days I would never dream of doing this

Immoslips

They would need to have approved it before she posted it so shame on them for not calling her out on it! Defo avoiding that company now
They are like those vibrating face scrub things, all over any influencer. I think it speaks volumes that she said in the video that they offer cocktail making courses and she didn’t even bother to do one to try and link the #spon into the video!

Ddarcey

When is YouTube pay day so we can find out how much she will be donating from the Adsense of her panic performance?

proseccolove

VIP Member
I googled peter crouch to compare with Hugo (resemblance is uncanny btw), and my bf looked over and now is teasing me about fancying peter crouch FFS 😂😂

how do I tell him I’m comparing him to a kid whose sister I bitch about on a tattle site 😐 I’ll just let him think I fancy him 😂
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think that’s best

• Haha
Reactions: 2

DJKAJC

We thought Imo was dairy free but there she is stuffing her face with a twix
I have been keeping up with the threads because I wanted to know what Imogen was so upset about with the first video "this has to stop". I do feel like she's lied alot and unfortunately thats where the problem is for her. However I have seen a few times about a twix being mentioned? When did she eat a twix?😂

prinny

I don’t understand why she’s renting a one bed flat.. she must be really bad with her money.
Yeah I don't know why either! Granted I haven't looked at house/flat prices in Brighton, but the only reason i can think is that they're renting a cheaper place to save for a bigger place to move to?

I believe if your self employed you have to be able to rent for 6 months before you can buy or something like that, not 100% sure
Oooh this makes sense to be fair