Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crisps

VIP Member
Self employed you don’t have to rent before you buy, but even so surely they could’ve found somewhere nicer.
Wonder why they didn’t stay in Spencer’s house/flat cos that didn’t look bad, she’d be near her Mum and baby siblings then.

Reactions: 3

mandyrose

Am I missing something, has she spoken about anxiety before? Because she overcame it in November apparently🤷‍♀️😂

mandyrose

No matter how she tries to spin this one. There isn’t any way you can worm out of it. She broke government guidelines. She set a bad example for her young impressionable audience. Which then puts lots of people AT RISK. With all of her health issues you would think she would be shielding. Not galavanting to her Dads house for a video. Why not film it in her own kitchen??
It was too small princess hunny bee even though they don't really move about in the video anyway

• Haha

SB286

Okay I'M DYING when she tells him to 'hold it attractively'
What is that weird curtsey thing he does after :ROFLMAO:

Jm203333

Where she wears full glam to nando's. At the very end when they are stood in their hallway 😂
Hahahaha I’ve just watched it hahahaha what an absolute drip 😂😂😂😂😂 the normal reaction is to just laugh at it

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Can someone not tweet Mind, link the video and tag her and ask about the donation? Then she can’t delete it and will have to answer. Absolutely snidey bitch.

Great thread title BTW. 🙌🏻
Please can someone do this! I don’t have Twitter. I emailed them yesterday but haven’t had a response yet