Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinny

Has she ever sat back and thought ‘why did I get bullied so much’ 🤔🤔🤔 maybe it’s you Imogen
THIS!! I just can't believe she thinks everything she does comes from an angelic place?!

Also, from someone mentioning earlier about her only getting a 1 bed flat - when she was posting her vlogs about it, did anyone else just feel she resented the fact they could only get a small flat when she wants a massive house?? I could genuinely feel it through her gritted teeth when she was posting about making the place feel like home, when in actual fact all she probably wants is a big grey mansion like every other 'influencer' on the planet.

Reactions: 3

proseccolove

VIP Member
I went on Spencer’s followers and he’s following his brother and he’s soooo different- all the family doing Tik toks together. And he follows imogen but she doesn’t follow him (she must think she’s better than him)

Omg his Tik toks, he thinks he’s as sexy as imo I can’t even cope. You know it’s not just a phase and he’ll grow out of it because she never has 😂😂😂😂
OMG what is hugo bees tik tok

I bet Imo is reading this and absolutely raging that anyone would find her husband attractive x
Well we’ve seen his reaction when men dare to look at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imo I used to fancy your husband is that ok hun

Beano93

I know we’re a little while off a new thread but I cannot WAIT for the juicy suggestions 😂

Lalaxo

What really worries me.... I can't remember what video it was but it was a Q&A and someone asked her about her weight loss, and she said that she can't even see that she has lost weight and that she doesnt think she has... what?!?!
Surely she can tell. Imo u are a size 4 and u wear a 10. Stop

Well I took a few days off. Her attitude and the way she played on mental health, just had such a negative impact on me and made me so mad.
IM BACK BITCHES.

I’m still dying to contact her management if they exist. Hope you’re all well. Missed you crazy bunch
Welcome back!! Hope you are feeling okay, sending you love xxxxx