Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that pose she’s doing in Jeds latest story.. 😂
Totally exposing her real/normal skin as well under all the filters she uses on ig and tiktok

also her ig aesthetic is sooo old, why does she post and dress like a career woman in her thirties lmao. No wonder she’s so desperate to get married and have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came across Jed’s vlog from a couple weeks back when he was going to America with saffron and his parents , went and checked his page and saw he only uploaded 1 vlog from that whole family trip. How is social media his job when he hardly ever uploads videos or makes any content. How is Imogen even with him ? He’s a walking ick and a bum. I wonder what he does all day ? Does he just lay in bed all day doing nothing ? It’s actually disgusting 🤢 😂 he’s 21 and has been handed the opportunity to do well in his life but he’s decided to be a bum instead 🤣

Reactions: 12
Anyone heard that her and Jed are going to Australia for a month with the same company that Ana, Byron, haz went with last year

Reactions: 2
Imogen was so jarring in jed’s recent tiktok istg, the whole point of the challenge is to see who can eat the most the fastest, and then there’s Imogen going for 2 chips at a time.

Reactions: 4
Literally was winding me up she was tryna be cute and like those girl that eat small portions etc like no hurry up
Imogen was so jarring in jed’s recent tiktok istg, the whole point of the challenge is to see who can eat the most the fastest, and then there’s Imogen going for 2 chips at a time.

Reactions: 5
Imogen turning into saffron saying ‘amentitties’ and not amenities in Jed’s vlog. Also being a pick me saying how ‘short’ she is. She’s 5’4. That’s not short st all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where are they moving to? His story is odd saying “I’m moving” not we’re moving and “my balcony” instead of our balcony

Just me who thinks there’s a better way to move out than paying a months rent for a place you won’t live in

Just me who thinks there’s a better way to move out than paying a months rent for a place you won’t live in
It’s not uncommon to be honest, I’ve just had to do the same as much as I didn’t want to I didn’t have a choice because of notice periods and tenancies lining up😬

Reactions: 2
Lol Imogen reads here. Skip to 7 minutes in her new video she mentions the amenities thing but also why do they need a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom place 😭😂

• Haha
That place must cost at least £3kpm! Also no idea why they wanna stay in Canary Wharf. It’s so dead.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the tiktoks Imogen and Jed make. They need actual jobs. I can’t believe they make money off this. Does Jed still do nothing at home?

• Sick