Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched about 1 min of her Xmas day vid and had to stop. She tries soo hard to have some sort of a personally but just comes across as mega annoying. She’s so cringe. Even Saffron is more bearable to watch!

Reactions: 9
Feel like Imogen and Jed’s families are so so different!
Yesss would so much rather spend Xmas with Jed’s family though tbh. Imogen’s seems so boring. Maybe I’m just used to christmas with big families and lots of cousins though.

Reactions: 6
Yesss would so much rather spend Xmas with Jed’s family though tbh. Imogen’s seems so boring. Maybe I’m just used to christmas with big families and lots of cousins though.
Yes! I agree, seems more fun. I feel like Imogen’s family are quite older as well, wonder what they think of the barkers😂

Reactions: 1
She had followers before Jed yes but since then she’s definitely performing for followers like the way she talks sometimes it’s like a baby. Her style is nice but extremely basic rich girl. Besides still going to Uni idk she seems boring n sucking up to saffron
She tries to sound like her saying anyways etc it really bugs me it’s so obvious and why do they all have these posh voices are they real

Reactions: 3
No clue how Imogen can be with someone like jed, he’s lazy, doesn’t have a job, honestly how can you live with someone like that.. honestly I’d rather work and not have a lot of money than not work and have loads of money.. surely he can’t be happy how he is. I’ve seen Anna Maynard has just got a real job to do as well as “influencing” as she felt like she didn’t have a routine etc, maybe jed should do the same, get a part time job somewhere and that might motivate him a little bit

Reactions: 7
No clue how Imogen can be with someone like jed, he’s lazy, doesn’t have a job, honestly how can you live with someone like that.. honestly I’d rather work and not have a lot of money than not work and have loads of money.. surely he can’t be happy how he is. I’ve seen Anna Maynard has just got a real job to do as well as “influencing” as she felt like she didn’t have a routine etc, maybe jed should do the same, get a part time job somewhere and that might motivate him a little bit
I mean maybe the fact that she's with him says a lot about her too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I mean maybe the fact that she's with him says a lot about her too 🤷🏼‍♀️
True, probably with him for the followers his sister brings in but atleast she does something with the following, she makes YouTube videos, she does TikTok’s, she does Instagram so atleast she’s using what she’s been given unlike him. He’s just been given it and can’t be arsed to do anything with it

Reactions: 5
i think it's v clear imogen has used jed to get close to saffron. the way she shares saffs insta posts to her story calling her 'gorgeous girl' and is constantly posting her to her story referring to her as her soul mate, bestie, sister etc they've had sleepovers and share a bed which don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that and it's nice to be friends with your boyfriends siblings but sometimes i just find the obsession with each other a bit weird

Imogen is in the demographic where she would have definitely known who saffron was before she was with jed and maybe even knew jed, she was doing tiktok already and was very quick to start youtube too, which is fair if you think you're going to gain an audience easily because of who you know why wouldn't you but i do agree jed and imogen are very different and don't seem like a great match and the fact he is saffrons brother is probably a huge part of it for imogen

Reactions: 12
Sometimes you put up w people for a bigger goal her dating Jed opens the door for a different demographic of men to date her being friends w saffron means men that saffron know or in the YouTube/celeb world get introduced to Imogen n later down the line she’ll have a phone full of contacts of people w a higher status than Jed

Reactions: 6
Jobless jed mate anyways does anyone shop at Amazon fresh I find it weird ngl but I hate when girls act like babies or stupid around their bf she does n like Megan short they act like they have one singular brain cell
---
Her friends look exactly like her I’m sorry the uk YouTubers are just carbon copies of eachother the same girl but just different hair lengths. Also she spends ALOT of money on zara and random tit her sfe can’t be that high but how much does social media pay her 😭😭

Jobless jed mate anyways does anyone shop at Amazon fresh I find it weird ngl but I hate when girls act like babies or stupid around their bf she does n like Megan short they act like they have one singular brain cell
---
Her friends look exactly like her I’m sorry the uk YouTubers are just carbon copies of eachother the same girl but just different hair lengths. Also she spends ALOT of money on zara and random tit her sfe can’t be that high but how much does social media pay her 😭😭
What actually is Amazon Fresh? Im so confused by it

What actually is Amazon Fresh? Im so confused by it
Basically if you go on Amazon you can buy food imagine that but in a physical shop but rather paying by card or cash you walk out and it scans everything in your bag and charges you automatically through your Amazon account. So I think you have to have an account to shop there. I wouldn’t say it’s budget friendly imo

Reactions: 1
Basically if you go on Amazon you can buy food imagine that but in a physical shop but rather paying by card or cash you walk out and it scans everything in your bag and charges you automatically through your Amazon account. So I think you have to have an account to shop there. I wouldn’t say it’s budget friendly imo
Wow! Seems weird and kind of unnecessary but I'm sure Amazon profit well off of that 😂

Reactions: 2
How tf does she have so much money to be taking this man to the shard ffs and all the tit she bought him nah influencers earn WAAAAAY too much cause I doubt she gets a lot of sfe cause her parents have decent income n she’s self employed

Reactions: 10
Jed saying fam … idk how Imogen hasn’t gagged it doesn’t suit him lol little Brighton boy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Listen spoil your partner yk it’s their birthday that’s amazing but :
The hotel let’s say around £500-£700
The rack of clothes £200 let’s say could be more or less
The gucci present
The dinner
Her outfit and everything she needed ….
what Uni student can do all this ffs 😭😭 even if she made a bit from social media HOW MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭 she’s spent I’d say around 1-2k on this man’s birthday if not more and he sits at home all day. Love is truly blind

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He needs to get a job instead of sitting at home playing games and uploading videos whenever he’s bothered. I’ve noticed he’s posting more at the moment probably because rent is due but it won’t last🙄

The way this girl hands out money then tries to be relatable lol like the Starbucks on her story, the way she over shops at over priced places and buys way more than she needs like at no point should Imogen think she’s a relatable uni student