Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear GOD Saffron treats Imogen so badly??? I know it's an odd power dynamic between them, but she really talks to her so badly and it's embarassing how Saffron asks her to pick things up for her, do simple tasks and Imogen is just doing them? It's so awkward to watch and Saffron comes across as SUCH a mean girl with then Imogen just cowering and doing everything she says

Reactions: 11
Why would Imogen just let herself be saffs personal assistant? She should be like a sister to her, not a slave. I wonder what Jed thinks about it

Reactions: 8
Maybe they know that being in Saffron's good books (both Jed and Imogen) will help their 'influencer' careers?

Reactions: 7
Maybe they know that being in Saffron's good books (both Jed and Imogen) will help their 'influencer' careers?
They need to find another career, they are too boring to be influencers

Imogen is obviously only with Jed because he’s saffs brother

Reactions: 2
Imogen literally leaks the floor of her apartment building that they live on…and the number 🙄 it’s plastered all over her parcels in her tiktok and then she films in front of the floor level sign!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imogen literally leaks the floor of her apartment building that they live on…and the number 🙄 it’s plastered all over her parcels in her tiktok and then she films in front of the floor level sign!
She did this with the last flat they had too, she showed the view from their balcony. I work opposite the block they used to rent so knew exactly what building and tbh it wouldn't have been too difficult to work out the floor!

Reactions: 8
I would hang out w my partners siblings but also within reason like it’s a little weird sometimes that Jed isn’t there

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Jed put any money towards the family trip. But the American accent she does is tooooo much. Cause yes he makes money but I acc don’t think he makes loads

Reactions: 4
Jed just woke up one day made a sandwich and decided he’s now a chef 😂 he’s the Brooklyn Beckham of his family it makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She used to be quite likeable. Now spent to long becoming a wannabe Barker she’s become insufferable

Reactions: 9
Wow Jed you put freezer food in the oven 😱 so impressive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her Sunday reset reel and if my boyfriend was lounging round in our room on his phone while I cleaned the whole flat (for content or not) I would be bleeping raging

Reactions: 6
What work? What aspirations? Why are their laptops out? They don’t do anything, especially Jed…
IMG_3192.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7