ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tiles I guess that’s what happens with you pay trades in “exposure.”

Reactions: 2
I can’t unsee that shit tiling now!!!!

Reactions: 3
Another photo of it. I can’t understand why they would tile at that angle. It looks very purposeful.
wow! That’s horrific! She will pass it off as a cool quirk, abit like dropping the last ‘S’ from Jess, she’s kewl xox
---
This is interesting
Only she can see all 55.2k of fake followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
She admitted on her stories that they can’t afford the tiles to do the entire bathroom, which still doesn’t explain why they stopped in such a weird place lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My favourite part of her to do list is how she doesn't have 'go to work' on there.Note she also hasn't got cooking, eating or breathing on there so who knows how they will all survive the night.

Reactions: 6
She changed the bedside cabinets no wonder the charity shop visit was first on her to do list

Reactions: 5
She changed the bedside cabinets no wonder the charity shop visit was first on her to do list
She must know they don’t look anywhere near as good as the rattan ones would (you know the ones she hunted down for ages and now feels too embarrassed to use )

Can't believe she got the new cabinets gifted. Wonder what she said to the shop

Reactions: 4
Is that another free mattress??!!!

I think this is the only time I’ve ever actually seen her give a detailed product description for something she’s been gifted. How can they not afford tiles when the rest of the house has been free!

'I was completely honoured' you are not receiving MBE love

And I bet she didn't want to do it. It's so out of character it must have been enforced by tempur beds

Reactions: 14
'I was completely honoured' you are not receiving MBE love

And I bet she didn't want to do it. It's so out of character it must have been enforced by tempur beds
Maybe after they found out she’d been gifted an Emma mattress for the guest room as well

Reactions: 7
What did she pay for?
Just the tiles and the tiler that stopped 3/4 way through the job?