ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The typos in this upset me. It's a professional business account. Proof read for duck's sake.
all the recent posts just seem flung on there with little thought. Almost like someone has no time for their actual business.

Reactions: 10
all the recent posts just seem flung on there with little thought. Almost like someone has no time for their actual business.
She makes out like she’s got it so hard as well. ‘Running a business, looking after Hendrix, making sure we are all fed and doing this isn’t for the faint hearted’ but all she’s done is rip out things, they won’t be doing any of the work 😂 needs a reality check honestly.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would hate to be her contractor....with her documenting every move

Don't know why she reminds me of Brant from the office in a way she will be invading their personal space and being awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like she’s had some kind of discount from that fire place too that’s installed her a log burner. And then she’s tagged the wrong account in the grid post. 🔔🔚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She makes out like she’s got it so hard as well. ‘Running a business, looking after Hendrix, making sure we are all fed and doing this isn’t for the faint hearted’ but all she’s done is rip out things, they won’t be doing any of the work 😂 needs a reality check honestly.
This!! 😂😂😂 I cringed from the inside out! She’s such an absolute dinlow! 🤮 ‘not for the faint hearted!’ 😂😂🙈 so she’s stripping walls, while looking after a dog and eating……she’s fucked her business up so she’s not really ‘working’ 😂🙈 she’s on another plant! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she underestimated the cost of actually paying for people’s services when they won’t work for likes.

Also blaming the laminates and not the fact she’s a one woman band and has been putting the house ahead of her actual business.
She puts EVERYTHING before her business cos working is for the poor duh. She spends all her time going shopping, walking dog, going out for dinners, going on holiday, doing her house etc etc etc. but she could spend that time actually posting the items people have paid for. Imagine if she had paid for something to renovate her house and it didn’t come for weeks and weeks, she’d be losing in and doing countless stories on it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why everyone has beef with her, its so hard stripping wallpaper, being petite and teeny weeny WHILST looking after a small dog and omg COOKING. I really think you Tattlers ought to calm down because as well as running a business, she actually has to breathe and wipe her OWN hole. She does ALL THAT whilst being a reno hun, influencer, thrifter, full time dog mum, she even manages to find the time to piss and poop. I think we should nominate her for a Pride of Britain award because she's had 3 holidays and we're only in April. How DOES she manage?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine if she ever get it up the duff and have a child. She will have to fold that circus because how will she feed it and pack samples in the same day🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if she ever get it up the duff and have a child. She will have to fold that circus because how will she feed it and pack samples in the same day🤷
She will put up a question box in stories, anyone know a good milk maid or formula brand? If it ain’t #gifted, she ain’t interested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t get enough likes. Reshare reshare reshare!!!!
Think she previously had a story on saying something like “2000 of you wanted to see this, show it some love” or words to that effect. Could tell she was annoyed she didn’t have at least 2000 likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she previously had a story on saying something like “2000 of you wanted to see this, show it some love” or words to that effect. Could tell she was annoyed she didn’t have at least 2000 likes 😂
2k out of the amount of followers shouldn't even be openly admitted. Embarrassing

Reactions: 5
I really hope not cos once it’s out of fashion or too much effort she’ll just dump her child onto someone else. Did we forget poor Fred. She doesn’t have a heart

Reactions: 4
Just me who finds this rude? It comes across as so entitled, like the tilers of Manchester will be fighting to tile her bathroom and will all be rushing to message her.

I have posted on fb and nextdoor for recs for tradespeople many times, and not once have I ever said "get in touch". It's up to me to get in touch with them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just me who finds this rude? It comes across as so entitled, like the tilers of Manchester will be fighting to tile her bathroom and will all be rushing to message her.

I have posted on fb and nextdoor for recs for tradespeople many times, and not once have I ever said "get in touch". It's up to me to get in touch with them!
no you’re completely right. It’s even the asap part. As if these tradespeople will just drop what they’re doing and sort her bathroom cause she’s a big time influencer don’t you know. She really really thinks she’s the sh*t and at this point I can’t work out whether it’s hilarious/anger-inducing/worrying or what!

Reactions: 10
Like what? Her old man only just went to see what she does???

That's so weird

Reactions: 2