ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes very little sense. The way she runs that business is so scatty and random.

On a separate note, I wonder how her bf feels about her announcing that "it's well cute" that he is proud of his bathroom design to all of her followers on her stories? Patronising af

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't think she can be arsed with that business now. Wants to be a big time reno influencer and sack off working entirely. Who would be happy waiting weeks for a plastic tile sample thrown in an envelope?! 🫠

Reactions: 6
How she managed to blag a gifted air fryer and months of free Muscle Food boxes I’ll never know.

Reactions: 4
I’m really confused by the house content, I feel like she could actually be using this opportunity to make DIY videos but instead it’s just framed from a really dull and boring perspective but she expects people to interact. Especially considering they’re doing a lot of the work themselves. I’ve seen people with far less social media experience make really cool and interesting videos about home renos. Like slow down and enjoy the process love, make it fun, there’s not a lot of personality or humour in her content.

Like we’re just supposed to care but she’s giving us no reason at all? It’s all so dark and bleak almost. Like is this house not everything she’s been building up to for the last couple of years? I just feel like it’s a bit of a wasted opportunity for her.

Reactions: 11
. Especially considering they’re doing a lot of the work themselves.
I don't think they are doing a lot themselves. It looks to me like they are doing the odd basic task (i.e. taking down the wardrobes) and then paying for tradies to do the rest- and also looking for tradies freebies!

If they were doing it themselves she would show it. Instead she just shows the photo at the end of the day after work has happened and some sad looking floor food

Reactions: 8
She knows it’s a sale and not a competition right 😑
Erm excuse me.....she never does sales so it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some overpriced stickers that take forever to ship out because she's so busy!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She knows it’s a sale and not a competition right 😑
Codewoops cos she didn’t send out her orders on time. It’s not a woops Jess. It’s bad business. How is it okay that people have paid good money for orders and you’ve not sent them out for weeks because you have been preoccupied with holidays and house. What kind of business is that? So to make it up to those customers you’re giving 20% off to everyone else?? Lmao make it make sense.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How weird.. I went on to screenshot where she had posted lots of questions from her question box (🙄) because in one post someone had asked were the doing it all themselves and she replied something about how the ONLY people they were getting in were tilers, builders, electricians and plumbers 🤣 so everyone then. But anyway… she’s deleted ALL of those stories.

What a weird girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How weird.. I went on to screenshot where she had posted lots of questions from her question box (🙄) because in one post someone had asked were the doing it all themselves and she replied something about how the ONLY people they were getting in were tilers, builders, electricians and plumbers 🤣 so everyone then. But anyway… she’s deleted ALL of those stories.

What a weird girl
I got you 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What a weird girl
Haha I have screenshot that to say the same

So who is fitting your carpet now Jess? You forgot to add to this full list of builders 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have screenshots where she was slagging them? Maybe if they were sent to the brand they might rethink?

Reactions: 1
I came here to say the same. I think she was asking for mattress recs saying she didn't like the emma one/didn't want another. The screenshots might be in this thread

Reactions: 2
Oh don't worry she's using the gifted mattress for the spare room so it doesn't matter if it's shite 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9