ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably shocked when she gets a normal quote as us peasants. She is like ' what? do they not know who I am???'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got the house for less than asking, and at a price that means she has "£££" leftover to spend on it... plus gifted carpet and gifted paint but is complaining about having to pay for the plastering of one room and a carpet fitter to fit her free carpet. I'm genuinely in disbelief

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
God she is so annoying. Basically all she did is ripped everything out and then will just hire people to do her DIY.
Fyi Jess. DIY is do it yourself kinda thing

I get you wouldn't upholster the bed easily ( although I would give is a good crack haha ) but surely upholstering a bed board is doable or a bit of tiling!! You have nothing to brag about little girl. You have done duck all DIY in this house. All you ve done to date is beg

Reactions: 15
Is she ever going to post that that burner is gifted? It's like a third post with no mention

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Guesses on why she is after a PR contact from Emma?

Have they gone quiet on giving her a free mattress? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was about to say is she chasing Emma PR because they haven’t given her another free mattress? Didn’t she complain about how bad the quality was?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she is so annoying. Basically all she did is ripped everything out and then will just hire people to do her DIY.
Fyi Jess. DIY is do it yourself kinda thing

I get you wouldn't upholster the bed easily ( although I would give is a good crack haha ) but surely upholstering a bed board is doable or a bit of tiling!! You have nothing to brag about little girl. You have done duck all DIY in this house. All you ve done to date is beg
my mum did her own tiling of bathroom and hallway. It looked amazing and is definitely doable. This was before the days of insta. Jes just wants its done for free and claim it has her own. Why is she not using Her own crappy sticky back plastic looking tiles as she claims they looks amazing 😂

Reactions: 10
Sticky back plastic is only for the poors and their rentals, hope this helps 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone please explain the business sense in offering a sale to every single person, to make up for the fact that a lot of people haven’t received sample orders? So give yourself more orders to deal with… whilst not helping those who have clearly placed orders weeks ago and are unhappy….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain the business sense in offering a sale to every single person, to make up for the fact that a lot of people haven’t received sample orders? So give yourself more orders to deal with… whilst not helping those who have clearly placed orders weeks ago and are unhappy….
I’m baffled at the price of those tiles jesus christ that is so expensive for stickers

Reactions: 6
Because she underestimated the cost of actually paying for people’s services when they won’t work for likes.

Also blaming the laminates and not the fact she’s a one woman band and has been putting the house ahead of her actual business.

Reactions: 6
People are commenting on her business page that they ordered 3 weeks ago and still nothing and she’s posted this bumbling video where she offers no real explanation or solution.

Just admit you’ve been consumed with your new house and becoming an influencer and haven’t bothered yourself to actually work!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Because she underestimated the cost of actually paying for people’s services when they won’t work for likes.

Also blaming the laminates and not the fact she’s a one woman band and has been putting the house ahead of her actual business.
I was thinking this, just offer a partial refund to the people who are affected.I hate the way she words these posts about sales like she is doing everyone a big favour by putting on a sale.I was also confused by the fact that she replied to someone asking in the comments about how long it's on for and she replied that it's just one day- if people haven't received their sample orders then they aren't going to order just because you put a one day sale on.She hasn't posted a sped up video of her packing orders in a while, seems to give the impression (even if it's not the case) to people that she definitely has been so focussed on her new project she isn't bothering with her business.Someone running a business would be mentioning all the time how they are trying to fit in renovations AROUND their working day, not showing all the house content and Collab deals and NOTHING about the business that's apparently your day job 🙄

Reactions: 9
People are commenting on her business page that they ordered 3 weeks ago and still nothing and she’s posted this bumbling video where she offers no real explanation or solution.

Just admit you’ve been consumed with your new house and becoming an influencer and haven’t bothered yourself to actually work!
Wow. She looks like 🐶 💩in this reel. She definitely got obsessed with the house to do anything else

Reactions: 7
I'd be pxssed if I'd ordered something and the owner was gallivanting on their own property. Us regular 9-5ers have to do these things outside of working hours because we have to and can't afford to take time off work.

Reactions: 8
The typos in this upset me. It's a professional business account. Proof read for duck's sake.

Reactions: 5
300 quid for plastic? 😂 If I was that desperate I'd buy lino and cut it up for cheaper

Reactions: 4