ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest compromise?...so not giving up Fred then?
She’s so shallow and materialistic. It’s Christmas time where a lot of people are struggling in many ways and not just financially. And she’s just all about her and her stupid fabric and her stupid sofa. She literally gave up her dog on the first date for a man. A dog which she used for social media to get engagement. A dog which she used to help her when she was low and going through a breakup. But then as soon as her date told her to get rid of her dog she did it. She has no soul.

Reactions: 15
Jesus I wish she would shut up about this sofa and fabric. What a bleeping bore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does this first story mean the sale hasn't yet gone through?! 🤯

I assumed it had and the estate agent website hadn't been updated, 1. Because she's shared it all over social media like it's a done deal and 2. Because she keeps saying she's made a reel and sharing pics that aren't estate agent pics (like the second story here). Now I'm thinking they're just her pics from viewing the house!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It hasn't yet but she is lucky Tory so it will probably in February or around that time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this first story mean the sale hasn't yet gone through?! 🤯

I assumed it had and the estate agent website hadn't been updated, 1. Because she's shared it all over social media like it's a done deal and 2. Because she keeps saying she's made a reel and sharing pics that aren't estate agent pics (like the second story here). Now I'm thinking they're just her pics from viewing the house!
It’s confusing cos last week she posted a video of stripping wall papers and she said something about new neighbours helping her out etc.. so I presumed she has the keys???

Reactions: 2
It’s confusing cos last week she posted a video of stripping wall papers and she said something about new neighbours helping her out etc.. so I presumed she has the keys???
That confused me too but she reshared a story her friend put up so I think the wallpaper stripping was her in friend’s house.
She says she doesn’t want to share much until things are more cemented because she worries, why didn’t she just not share anything until it was all completed? It’s like she was desperate for some content.

Reactions: 8
That confused me too but she reshared a story her friend put up so I think the wallpaper stripping was her in friend’s house.
She says she doesn’t want to share much until things are more cemented because she worries, why didn’t she just not share anything until it was all completed? It’s like she was desperate for some content.
Wtf who shares photos of a house on social media/publicly that isn’t actually yours yet? I sent the Rightmove link to close friends/family to show them but wouldn’t share with the world until the keys have been picked up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant see some of her stories which is weird 🤷

Also she likes her own post as that nonexistent jessvinyl upcycling account. What a sad sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cant see some of her stories which is weird 🤷

Also she likes her own post as that nonexistent jessvinyl upcycling account. What a sad sad bleep
What sort of saddo logs onto their other accounts to like their own photos…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might be doing a Wagatha Christie trying to figure out who posts about her on tattle
Yea that's what I thought but beats me how she would do it whilst having half of her followers from Bangladesh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.