ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine admitting/begging people to like and comment on your insta posts because it literally gives you confidence… I can’t believe she writes stuff like that and no one around her thinks it’s seriously weird?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she selling that coffee machine?? I can't see it on her stories. Why? She isn't bleeping emigrating to other side of the world for duck sake. She still will be drinking coffee no?

And what a cheek to sell it for so much when she paid only fraction of it. Same with that table. So much fuss over it to have it upcycled and now she is selling it

Next she will put that washing machine curtain on for sale 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s taking all the credit for this DIY. She’s obviously forgotten when she told her followers she got the fabric for free through her parent’s company and also got one of her parents’ employees to cut and sew it for her. Jes was not sat at a sewing machine making this like her recent post infers.

Just shows what an entitled Tory she is. Sitting back taking credit while some min wage employee has the real skill and does all the work.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s taking all the credit for this DIY. She’s obviously forgotten when she told her followers she got the fabric for free through her parent’s company and also got one of her parents’ employees to cut and sew it for her. Jes was not sat at a sewing machine making this like her recent post infers.

Just shows what an entitled Tory she is. Sitting back taking credit while some min wage employee has the real skill and does all the work.
Another example of her "handmade" products 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her mum and dad aren’t as rich as people on here think. They stink of new money chav. Expensive holidays does not equal a fat bank account.
How are they paying for their 5+ expensive holidays a year? That's rich in comparison to a large amount of the population

Reactions: 4
Why the duck did she pay £2200 to cover it in a Pat Butcher inspired material. It was so much nicer green. £2200!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are they paying for their 5+ expensive holidays a year? That's rich in comparison to a large amount of the population
I don’t doubt they are well off but I reckon they spend everything they have on lavish stuff that they can show off about. Remember that fake designer bag that Jes assured everyone was 100% real that her mum bought? They clearly care about image.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck did she pay £2200 to cover it in a Pat Butcher inspired material. It was so much nicer green. £2200!!!!
I actually love the sofa but if her parents own a textiles company I seriously doubt she paid £2.2k out of her arse pocket to get the fabric and get it reupholstered. Probably got it at cost price and got a dogsbody to do it on the cheap. Winds me up when ‘influencers’ sell tit they got for free.

I actually love the sofa but if her parents own a textiles company I seriously doubt she paid £2.2k out of her arse pocket to get the fabric and get it reupholstered. Probably got it at cost price and got a dogsbody to do it on the cheap. Winds me up when ‘influencers’ sell tit they got for free.
She lies so much. She didn’t pay £2.2K. And she didn’t even pay full price for the fabric. Cos I remember her posting about the brand she got the fabric from and I’m pretty sure she got a discount cos it was gifted or something. And I’ve had my sofa redone recently and it cost half of that for a giant L shaped sofa.

Reactions: 6
Has a £2.2k covered new condition designer sofa at home. Yet flogs it and buys a £50 sofa that someone in need could have bought. Why doesn’t she donate the sofa instead to the place she bought her £50 one from?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sofa was gifted to her by made.com back when she was in the Loft. I think she’s saying if she bought the sofa, the fabric and paid for reupholstering it would have cost 2.2k. Which is kind of irrelevant because she didn’t pay anywhere near that if most of it was free.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Jess will do with the fake Duresta she’s just bought from the charity shop. I assume she’ll try and cover it in some tacky avant-garde fabric and juxtapose the classic shape with modern pattern.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, they definitely have money, and would be considered very well-off for 'around here'. I know where they live and ballpark what it will be worth. Defo new money though and absolutely fair play if it's self-made through hard work, but it's the arrogance of how it's splashed about that's tasteless. You can just bet how much they all brag about how much they paid for this, that and the other to anyone who'll listen. Money talks, wealth whispers.

Omg I have the same sofa but pre covered and got it brand new on Facebook market place for £500. Not sure how I feel about paying more for a second hand one with migraine fabric.

Why on earth would she sell it for that monstrosity that she is only going to ruin? So strange!

Reactions: 4
We need to make a new thread before this one is locked. I can do it but I need title suggestions…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.