ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she only went down that slide on her tummy because she’s so petite and small

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion..
ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4
Overpriced stickers, second hand knickers,
Vinted fakes, protein shakes,
Slim and petite, absolute freak,
Made up stories, massive Tory.
@femmegirly would you be able to create a new thread with this title please (or whatever from this fits the character limit!?)

I don't have the option to create a thread anymore or I would do it 😭

Reactions: 1
Shes got such a good life I actually don't know how she has so many hang ups. She's independently well off with the security of a wealthy family, she's quite pretty, she has a secure group of friends she's known forever, a long term serious relationship... And she the only source of her validation and sense of self comes from social media. They do studies about people like her and the impacts of SM🙄

Reactions: 6
Did anybody else see her beg for people to follow her bingo Instagram page 😂 she says she wants to reach 200K followers by end of the year. That’s her aim. But then follows up by saying she doesn’t care about the number of followers. What is she smoking? I think she needs therapy.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.