I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she's avoiding talking about Britney. Surely she was a big influence musicly
Because she'll be torn apart. She's basically damned if she does and damned if she doesn't ATP. JLS might well be horrible but she was also a child in an abusive household, sent to work in showbiz to support the family, ended up pregnant at 16, then had to deal with her sister's mental illness. She's blamed for the conservatorship even though she didn't action it. I find it weird that people completely buy into Britney's narrative even though she's severely mentally ill and a known liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's definitely something... I was thinking too much greecian 2000 but yes, his face is... Different.
I saw a pic of him on Daily Mail earlier and thought he’d got really fat until I zoomed in but assume it’s filler or something. Tom Cruise looked all puffy like this a while ago

Reactions: 5
Because she'll be torn apart. She's basically damned if she does and damned if she doesn't ATP. JLS might well be horrible but she was also a child in an abusive household, sent to work in showbiz to support the family, ended up pregnant at 16, then had to deal with her sister's mental illness. She's blamed for the conservatorship even though she didn't action it. I find it weird that people completely buy into Britney's narrative even though she's severely mentally ill and a known liar.
Let's not leave out the part where Jamie Lynn heavily profited off Britney's conservatorship

Reactions: 13
i don't believe everything in the book but I don't think all of it is a lie
---
Yes coz he did it four times - 3 kids and a wife!
what about the bit on the side?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Even if she does discuss it on the jungle, I don’t think anything juicy will be broadcast. That was probably in the terms and conditions of her agreeing to do it.

Reactions: 12
So far I’m loving Danielle, Fred, Josie and our Nige. Not a fan of Nella, not Marvin (Jamie) or Sam.

Reactions: 6
I’m watching on plus one. Sam has ADHD but is also autistic. I hope this is something that gets talked about in a positive light as his mum was so negative in the tv documentary he did

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.