I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Josie, I don't think Jamie knows what this morning is and certainly wouldn't have a clue about first dates ( tv show) 🤔
Whilst we're at it she probably isn't up to date with hollyoaks or eastenders either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hmm what a surprise. Can we not do this again? Surely by giving him screentime you are making it worse. Can we vote for different people to do the trials? I don't think I'll watch if the same people go.

Reactions: 4
For some reason I can’t not refer to Jamie lynn it HAS to be Jamie lynn spears😂
Just me🙄? Ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to let everyone know that if you watch YouTube - nella is like this all the time, it’s just her.

• Heart
Ah I don't Nella mind so far. Know absolutely nothing about her but she seems a jolly soul.

Reactions: 6
Nella is very uncomfortable around Nigel. She avoided eye contact with him then and I noticed in the earlier trials she was trying not to engage with him with the hugs etc.

Reactions: 3
I'm noticing something weird about Dec's face... has he got botox eyes, or gone overboard with cheek fillers or something?
There's definitely something... I was thinking too much greecian 2000 but yes, his face is... Different.

Oh Josie, I don't think Jamie knows what this morning is and certainly wouldn't have a clue about first dates ( tv show) 🤔
Whilst we're at it she probably isn't up to date with hollyoaks or eastenders either 🤣
She thought Josie was talking about Nigella Lawson not Nigel bloody Farage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.