I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigel is such a good sport so far, and being pleasant to everyone. I think he may surprise people as long as he keeps his mouth shut about politics.

Reactions: 28
Why's she's avoiding talking about Britney. Surely she was a big influence musicly

Reactions: 7
Omg imagine yawning at someone when they are talking. Jamie you are pushing my buttons tonight darling x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to like Nella, because she seems to be genuinely nice, but I don't think I could be in the same room with her for even 5 minutes, she's just so way too much.

Reactions: 13
Ooh tea 🍵 please 🙏 😍
She was genuinely the funniest person - incredibly witty, incredibly mature - older than her years, had a lot of freedom from her parents who were quite a bit older. She went to Glastonbury on the train by herself on the train at 14 (met up with people there). She was a goth and wafted around the school corridors like she was floating. A weird walk.
She was allowed to smoke in her bedroom when we were in 6th form - i thought she was soooo cool 😆
We also got into raves in the 6th form and had some crazy all nighters up in Scotland!
If she lets her guard down you'll see how quick and hilarious she can be - hope she does. I just never had her down as an outdoorsy sort!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.