I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only put laughing emoji because I agree.
Amazing how invested we get.
Intelligent people dislike the obvious manipulation.
i hate it. I hated it when they clearly made zac the bad guy on that really bad edit episode of bb. And then what a surprise he was out. I hate producer interference surely they would have learnt by now

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve voted for Fred to counteract Josie votes of which I think unfortunately there will be many.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely got worried then about Sam asking Tony to go into the toilet together but then again Sam is known for wanting Pete to look at certain things ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tony to win with Sam and Fromage 2nd and 3rd. Don't care what order Sam and Fromage go in but Tony first

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who on earth is voting for Danielle?!
She kind of gets on my nerves. She literally had her head up nellas ass. The way she was trying to intervene when nella was ranting at nigel was cringeworthy to watch. She was doing it to try and get on nellas good side cus she didn't want any tit off her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.