• Danielle

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Marvin

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Sam

Votes: 279 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be even more of a full on airtime of josie and nella tomorrow

Reactions: 10
This is totally going to be rammed up 2mrw to show even more Nuella and big lazy arse josie 😡

Reactions: 16
Marvin was more boring than frankie. Forget he's there sometime unless Sam is there to sing JLS at him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm gutted Nella didn't leave but that was totally worth it seeing her 'what me face ' again . She looked horrified.. totally didn't expect .

Frankie is lovely. Really sweet . Shame we didn't see more of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I voted for Sam on the poll but I'd be happy with any one of him, Tony or Nick winning.

Reactions: 20
I’m voting for Sam, Tony and Nick as they’re my top 3. As they’ll start choosing themselves for trials I’m hoping nick comes forward and starts getting more air time

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.