I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie playing the victim saying Fred didn't tell her well done like he did to Sam.. That's cos yours was shite and Sam can at least cook!

Reactions: 12
I'm back - watching it on my phone as my TV has decided it can't display any more of Josie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to come here to off-load about Fred ...
I'm disappointed as I liked him in First Dates etc.
But christ, he's turned out to be such a wanker!
From the kitchen control and the complete over-stepping with volunteering for trials, to the annoying run he does across the trial bridge, that's a combo between Bambi on ice and a praying mantis.
I just cannot stand him - first class bellend!
And he's super patronising to lovely Sam.

#Fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Josie playing the victim saying Fred didn't tell her well done like he did to Sam.. That's cos yours was shite and Sam can at least cook!
I’m sure he said she did well the other night when he was sat near the washing up or something and she said thanks 🤔

Thought Nick was going to flip at one point with Sam and the fire

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.