Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Imagine saying you are only ever in an environment with people who have the same mindset as you… get in the real world Hun!

Reactions: 48

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Ant n Dec were rubbish at that interview. Should have called her out on her attitude, lack of finishing trials and sleeping until lunchtime

Reactions: 45

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nella looked stunned when her her name was called out to leave. Imo she's a representative of everything that wrong with society, self obsessed, loud and unable to see other people's opinions.

Reactions: 43

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think it’s all calculated on Nella’s management part. I think she’ll announce something about needing to learn and grow as a person, it being harder than expected and emphasis on how young she is.

She’ll announce a documentary/investigative series with an episode on grief and the young, ancestry thing tracing her family history, immigration episode and a living with the older generation and their viewpoints kind of thing. Probably a mental health one as well.

The no doing interviews thing is to turn the narrative around to be poor Nella, struggling with her mental health like Grace and JLS. Maybe even an episode on women and mental health/how they are treated by the media and sexism.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Nella was meant to be giving an interview on Lorraine this morning but has decided not to do any interviews today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
If I was Nella I’d be dying on the inside seeing what the public think when she gets out. Totally fucked her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
That's uncalled for and unfair.crying racism comments are really unhelpful.
Anyone coming out andcreading what nella has to now.and being a sm girl she will see it all,is going to be fucking awful.noone could take it easily,especially her. And also yes,26 is still a young lass to read some of the stuff we've seen online.its been vile and off the scale.
26 isn’t that young at all. She’s a grown adult. Many 26 year olds are married with children, run a home and also have proper jobs/careers, not sitting on their backsides all day making TikTok videos. Insinuating she’s still a ‘young lass’ to defend her poor behaviour is pretty patronising to those adults of the same age who manage to act like grown ups.

Funny thing is I’ve not seen any racism about her online but lots of people accusing anyone who criticizes her behaviour of being racist. Many of them even admitting they’ve not even watched this series. There was blatant racism directed towards Trish and Noky from Big Brother but I’ve genuinely not seen anything like that directed at Nella

• Heart
Reactions: 39

KatLit

VIP Member
If Nella does a complete 180 with her attitude, I think I will vomit! Once you've shown you're a cunt at least have the grace to carry on being one!!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It's like she is a receptive ear to campmates, agreeing and sympathising with them, then either scuttles off to tell Nella/Josie what they say, or divulges it around the campfire in a 'hahaha I can't believe Fred said xyz about the rice haha' way.
I presume it's because she is young and gossipy. She's doing it quite a lot now though.
Danielle is 31. That sort of behaviour is usually associated with someone in their early 20s

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Danielle seems to be sucking up to everybody, being everyone's friend and playing one off against the other. Either she enjoy stirring things up or she thinks it will make her popular with each of them. Doesn't she realise that it's how she comes across to viewers who have a vote that's important rather than her camp-mates, who don't? And her sneaky behaviour is not doing her any favours with the public.

Reactions: 37

LadyMuck

VIP Member
'Nella needs rest now and to process her time in camp'. Will be on Lorraine on Wednesday. Rest?? She hardly moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Metropolis

VIP Member
My prediction is that big Tony will become camp leader (whether he's elected or not).

Sometimes I like him because at least he has some charisma and a strong personality but I also think he has questionable judgement at times 🤔 I reckon Sam , Tony a
There’s something about Tony that makes me feel uneasy. It feels like he’s trying hard to control his temper sometimes, especially around Sam, because he doesn’t want to look bad. I think it‘s because we saw how he reacted when his side lost that first trial, shouting that it was bollocks and a fix. I find him quite intimidating.

• Heart
Reactions: 32