I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Fred isn’t chef again. Like yeah he’s a controlling bully, but put your pride aside and make him chef for the good of the camp. Sigh. Petty cunts everywhere.
They can't be something they have already been I think

Reactions: 1
I used to think Josie was a nice person. I don't now, she hasn't done her self any favours coming on this show. She's just looking like a mean bitchy girl

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not gonna lie I've dipped in and out of it as I just can't focus on it tonight.
You guys are right there's nowt really to keep you entertained in it.

Reactions: 11
Cannot stand Josie. I wasn’t that keen before,there was always something off with her but,after this….what an absolute witch. And Sam isn’t doing himself any favours sucking up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sick of the sight of josie and Sam now..
This is how it's been from day 1. Josie mainly getting so much airtime, in every scene, permanently in the BT, and of late, its Sam as well
It really is like the Josie show.

Reactions: 9
Much better without Nella she just dominated everything. Sam is getting on my wick and those two girls need to go.

Reactions: 12
Gosh, this episode seems so much more balanced between the whole group. Despite Sam’s and Josie’s best attempts to hog the limelight.

Reactions: 4
Being autistic I'm surprised he likes hugs. I know it's a spectrum but I hate hugs.
I think maybe his ADHD changes his behaviours also, it’s all a spectrum. My cousin is autistic and he’s always been a cuddly boy but he’s a lot more quiet than Sam. I think it’s the ADHD that makes him more hyper

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.