I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww that's so annoying!!!!!! I hope that that's reflected the votes and she wasn't last two as a "random" to tease us

Reactions: 9
Not surprised but sad it's Frankie as he wasn't given any airtime whatsoever. Never in BT.

Reactions: 28
Poor Frankie wasn’t given enough air tiem, and that bleep Nuella should’ve been out first

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shame Frankie is out first. The poor bloke flew under the radar and nobody could see him 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the feck?!l That’s not right Frankie going out over that cretin Nella.

Not only do I hate letters from home, I get full on rage when they do little signals like Marv the bore tapping his chest. I need to breeeeeeeeeathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it was vote to leave, like these should be, Nella would have been long gone with Josie not far behind judging by SM. When you've gotta spread votes between 7 people it ain't happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right. I said to my husband I won't watch if Nella doesn't go first. I never go back on my word.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.