I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised they haven’t done a trial or game where the winner/s are exempt from the first public vote. That’s something to be greatful for

Reactions: 5
This is going to be a long half, an hour or so
---
I’ve just realised they haven’t done a trial or game where the winner/s are exempt from the first public vote. That’s something to be grateful for
Oo that's a good point thank God, for that

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised they haven’t done a trial or game where the winner/s are exempt from the first public vote. That’s something to be grateful for
I actually quite liked the immunity challenges. Probably because 2 people have left

Reactions: 2
Why aren’t one of the men on the end?
Oh wait they’ve just swapped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does everyone actually hate Nella? Yeah she’s loud and clearly abit immature for her age but I actually don’t get why the hatred is so deep lol
I think a lot of people soured towards her over her reaction to Fred making an offhand comment about their age gap when he was cooking saying he was old enough to be her father and she took offence to him, even after he apologised she called him a weirdo and insulted him then said she would no longer speak to him or eat his cooking. Just a total overreaction.

Reactions: 14
Why does everyone actually hate Nella? Yeah she’s loud and clearly abit immature for her age but I actually don’t get why the hatred is so deep lol
I don’t either. Her and Fred seem cool now so don’t know why everyone else is bothered. I actually thought she’d done something terrible for people to dislike her so much 🙄 m. That’s just her personality but people will comment on it or dislike loud people

Reactions: 2
Hate letters from home. Just random bollocks about how ‘proud’ everyone at ‘home’ is watching you argue with each other and get bugs chucked at you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.