I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam is an absolute bleeping tool. The constant attention seeking and acting up for the cameras is so grating

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She obviously could see to some extent, hence her saying the box she didn't do was 'jet black'

Reactions: 6
Why does everyone actually hate Nella? Yeah she’s loud and clearly abit immature for her age but I actually don’t get why the hatred is so deep lol

Reactions: 7
I find Sam really annoying. He seems like a decent person but bleeping hell he'd get on my tits if I was camping with him.

Reactions: 14
Them all just watching Sam swinging in a hammock, singing and using a stick as a microphone 😂🤣 Sam is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nella is going to be bleeping insufferable now 😡 & I blame Dec for giving her lefty loosey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
marvin and tony always look at sam like they’ve had to deal with his tit all day and just want him to go to bed but at the same time love him 🤣 like parents with a hyperactive child that’s had to much sugar that day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.