I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tony throws up after drinking vomit fruit edit- and again after drinking his last one.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m surprised they can down this quantity of liquid in such a short space of time. I think I’d find that harder than the contents themselves.

Reactions: 15
Ant & Dec are funnier when they are off the cuff during the trials than they are when they are in the studio with the scripted ‘jokes’ and the crew’s forced laughter

Reactions: 35
Ant & Dec are funnier when they are off the cuff during the trials than they are when they are in the studio with the scripted ‘jokes’ and the crew’s forced laughter
thye used to be hilarious but the whole small joke thing it isn't bleeping funny anymore talk about overkill. The britney witch stuff isn't funny either. I think i need to go to bed before i start caling everyone cunts again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.