I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like NickNathan. He's always smiling and looks genuinely a happy person

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m intrigued about Fred’s hair. Is it a transplant? Or has he got that hair installation system like Dec and Beckham?

Reactions: 6
Frankie to win for being the one with enough balls to ask directly if she gets on with Britney

Reactions: 21
Why is nobody talking about Rochelle mentioning the Saturdays?! Are you all just too old or too young haha

Nella gives up too easily

Reactions: 7
Hurry the duck up and finish I'm so tored ffs why is it on for over an hour every night?
---
Why is nobody talking about Rochelle mentioning the Saturdays?! Are you all just too old or too young haha

Nella gives up too easily
Apart from Ego the Saturdays were tit

Reactions: 3
Hurry the duck up and finish I'm so tored ffs why is it on for over an hour every night?
---

Apart from Ego the Saturdays were tit
Embarrassingly I was OBSESSED with The Saturdays 🤣 I met them 🤣 but I think its because I was a massive s club juniors fan.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.