I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grieving someone is not an excuse to speak to people like tit and lash out at them like this and she shouldn’t be taught that it’s ok to do that. Whether someone you love died one year ago or 10 years it’s still not ok to be horrible to someone who’s done nothing wrong to you. So for the rest of her life is she going to go around misunderstanding people? cause she can’t be bothered to understand what someone meant and then she’s going to react badly like that every time? even when the person explains to her what they meant and says sorry when they don’t owe her an apology. If that’s the case she shouldn’t be on I’m a celeb right now cause she should be in therapy healing to help herself get to a better place mentally.

I’ve seen tiktoks of people saying it’s ok for her speak to Fred like that but it’s not ok at all. If he spoke to and treated her like that people would not be supporting him they would going crazy. So many people have lost someone they love and yes it causes a lot of pain it’s so sad but it’s nobody else’s responsibility to walk around on egg shells around you and avoid saying things that’ll trigger you cause firstly how is someone meant to know that non offensive words and phrases will trigger you and secondly it’s not like anyone was trying to hurt her.

on TikToks people commenting “Fred and the other celebrities should all agree to not talk about their families because it’s not fair on Nella cause it’ll trigger her” that’s ridiculous to expect people to not use the words mum and dad incase it triggers someone. In that case Nella would have to stay in her house for the rest of her life and not speak to nobody if hearing some things are going to make her angry and speak horribly to someone.

Yeah of course there might be things throughout life that remind you of someone or something you’ve been through but Fred said nothing bad or wrong. She owes him a huge apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
on TikToks people commenting “Fred and the other celebrities should all agree to not talk about their families because it’s not fair on Nella cause it’ll trigger her” that’s ridiculous to expect people to not use the words mum and dad incase it triggers someone. In that case Nella would have to stay in her house for the rest of her life and not speak to nobody if hearing some things are going to make her angry and speak horribly to someone.
Well Jamie Lynn better stop talking about missing her kids then & Marvin, Josie and any other parents in there better not talk about their kids as that could lead to them mentioning the ‘mum’ & ‘dad’ words

Reactions: 25
Well Jamie Lynn better stop talking about missing her kids then & Marvin, Josie and any other parents in there better not talk about their kids as that could lead to them mentioning the ‘mum’ & ‘dad’ words
Exactly it’s ridiculous I don’t understand those peoples logic who have said the other celebs should not use those words or discuss family cause even if they did that , the outside world will still continue to use those words and topics in day to day life so Nella can’t avoid hearing things like that forever and if she’s going to get triggered over something that isn’t offensive at all then she needs to take a look inwards and figure out what help she needs because otherwise she’ll go through life being aggressive and horrible when nobody has done anything wrong to her and after a while people will not feel comfortable around her because they’ll always be worrying about saying the wrong thing and worrying about her lashing out over nothing.

As soon as Fred came and spoke to her the next morning she should of took the chance then to say sorry and genuinely mean it but instead she chose to speak to him horribly and insult him. Like I said in my other posts of course I feel sad for anybody who’s lost a loved one but in this situation with Nella I think she’s being attention seeking and playing the victim cause there’s no excuse for what she said and how she is acting.

Reactions: 14
I can't stand Nella but she is providing entertainment how many times have we moaned on here that the campmates are too boring and too friendly with each other and too woke. She s given this series a bit if a boost with her antics and possibly she knows it. Farage is being v calm so far but if Nella stays and continues with her antics he mayy blow his top and that could be worth watching. Jamie Lynn is a winging pain in the butt Grace D is nothing but boring.

Reactions: 12
Drama does make the show more interesting 100% that’s better than other series when it can be boring because there’s not much going on but at the same time as much as drama and disagreements is entertaining I still don’t like to see a man who said nothing wrong be spoke to like tit and made to think he’s said something so awful when he hasn’t done anything wrong. I hope he lets it go over his head and it doesn’t affect him and I hope she doesn’t make him more uncomfortable or gets anyone else to ignore him because that would be bullying and could mess with someone’s head.

I think she should apologise to him it’s the mature thing to do but even if she does I still think she’s the kind of person you would have to be cautious around not talking to much because she’ll twist what you say or lash out at you even when you’ve not said or done anything so for his sake he would be better keeping his distance from her as much as is possible in such a small space in camp. He tried to talk to her she was nothing but rude and horrible so at least he tried but it’s her problem she got offended and angry over nothing cause she didn’t want to listen to what he meant she just wanted to make it all about herself making something out of nothing and not trying to understand him. Having sympathy for someone whos parents died is fine but in no way should that be used to excuse her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Nella’s behaviour says a lot about these 20 something influencers who have never had to work with others in a team, don’t have everyone blowing smoke up their arse and get thousands of pounds for doing duck all. Gives me a sense of doom for society and a need to leave my job in customer services asap!
Agreed. Living in their own bubble where they can block anyone. She literally blocked Fred IRL. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve logged an Ofcom complaint about Nella and her treatment of Fred
Feel like I’ve officially got my Karen badge now 😂 (no offence to any Karen’s on this thread)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Drama is one thing, but this incident crossed a line for me. And trying to freeze someone out is unacceptable, imo.
It’s quite sad that no one is brave enough to quietly and politely tell her that she’s acting like a bellend and risks souring the experience for everyone.
As it is, she’s probably already imagining the hero status she’s achieved amongst her followers for the putting the old man in his place.

Reactions: 36
would not be surprised if Jamie Lynn walks today. Just read that they get their full fee pay after 72 hours

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Fred aside, it shows a real selfish streak to the rest of her camp mates that she happy to cause such bad feeling in camp. They’re all probably trying to wave the high of these first couple of days because they know that it will get really tough after the ‘honeymoon period’. It’s like when your parents had a massive argument when you were a kid and the atmosphere in the house was horrible- who wants that.

Reactions: 18
Drama is one thing, but this incident crossed a line for me. And trying to freeze someone out is unacceptable, imo.
It’s quite sad that no one is brave enough to quietly and politely tell her that she’s acting like a bellend and risks souring the experience for everyone.
As it is, she’s probably already imagining the hero status she’s achieved amongst her followers for the putting the old man in his place.
I hoped Josie might say something but I’d have been happy if anyone had. Love reading all the comments here this morning. Tattle - the voice of reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so pissed off with Nella. What a bleep. Completely diverted my hatred from Nigel for a second.

And the rest of them not telling her to get a bleeping grip. Bunch of cunts

I’ve lost my parents and am not “triggered” by mention of mum and dad. All bollocks and about attention and the air time. 🙄

Reactions: 25
ITV will be back peddling now. They’ll desperately try and show Nella in a ‘good light’ and will probably have done their best to get her to apologise.

At this stage Fred is the only one with a backbone. I can’t believe not one of them didn’t say anything-instead they all started fawning over her getting 3 bloody stars.

Reactions: 32
Nella is having some mental health issues, probably best for itv to remove her she's obviously still traumatised by her parents passing, it's not fair to her or the other contestants, the way she went at fred it's obvious she's not mentally stable for this show.
Or she could just be an attention-loving narcissist who believes the world revolves around her?
---
ITV will be back peddling now. They’ll desperately try and show Nella in a ‘good light’ and will probably have done their best to get her to apologise.

At this stage Fred is the only one with a backbone. I can’t believe not one of them didn’t say anything-instead they all started fawning over her getting 3 bloody stars.
They are worried that they will be labelled "racists" if they call her out?
---
Why do so many younger people have mental health?
They don't. They are encouraged to believe they have when dealing with difficult life circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Feel like I’ve officially got my Karen badge now 😂 (no offence to any Karen’s on this thread)
Good for you- she is bullying him and singling him out- A bullying awareness training I did years ago claimed silence, refusing to talk to someone ( blanking someone etc) is a form of bullying ( we had 2 staff members not speaking at the time- very awkward all round) If Fred singled her out- refused to speak to her- refused to eat the food she cooked- am sure a very large label would be attached to him - The IAC team have a duty of care to Fred and I assume that would mean putting a stop to the very unfair way she is treating him…..

Reactions: 27
I've just done it too. If that was roles reversed there would be uproar

Reactions: 21
I dont care how this portrays me but she would 10000000% play the race card to suit her wouldnt she. If her back was to the wall or she needed to get one over on someone.

If an older white man had verbally attacked a young black girl for no reason at all he would have been kicked off the show i’m fairly sure. Or at the very least given an absolute rollicking off producers for the world to see.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.