I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a muppet of a contract. Full fee after 72 hours? Surely it should be scaled. Or are 'celebs' just not agreeing to it now?

I haven't seen the Nella and Fred exchange but wish one of the others would speak to Nella and make her see sense. Did Fred even realise her parents aren't alive anymore?
Nella said he knew her Dad was dead.

97% for Fred and 3% for Nella. Her mate was surprised at this . This interview has been a nothing, the ITV guy was back peddling a bit and it will be forgotten about soon - as if.
Edit - on Lorraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she is so easily ‘triggered’ by her parents death then she probably isn’t ready to be on a show like I’m a Celeb - cos let’s face it, people are going to talk about their families as that’s what they will miss most!
at the end of the day, she is an influencer and we all know you can’t disagree with an influencer or they will 100% accuse you of bullying
Yes!!’ This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼The whole influencer concept is a bag of tit, have a difference of opinion - you’re a troll. What a terrible example to teach our children about how to behave. Get them cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lorraine showing the results of a poll on X -
are you team Nella or Team Fred
IMG_4190.jpeg

“oh really” replied Nella’s buddy( tad shocked)🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
even if Fred did know that her dad was dead it was a figure of speech but yeah okay everyone’s triggers are different but the way she acted was still out of order and horrible in my opinion. If I was in that situation and I found it triggering I would have just politely said like look you know my dad is dead please don’t say things like that. She went OFF.

Reactions: 11
She’s acting like Fred was forcing adoption papers on her wanting her to call him dad lol. All he was talking about was his eyesight isn’t good cause he’s old enough to be her dad. If anything he was putting himself down in that situation calling himself old. If she was mature and didn’t have an ego she would of realised she’s in the wrong and apologised but instead she wants to be attention seeking playing the victim making a problem out of nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
To be fair Nella’s friend did say that she (the friend) didn’t think Fred had any malicious intent and it’s easy for things in that environment to be blown out of proportion or taken the wrong way

The friend did also say, before the incident even happened that she thought that if Nella was going to get into an argument with anyone it would be Fred as she thought that Fred comes over as bossy but she didn’t think they’d fall out over this

I do think Nella has some previous beef with Fred as he said something along the lines of I didn’t notice how you were feeling or I didn’t pick up on any vibes (I can’t remember exactly what he said) and she responded “you never do” so she obviously had an issue with him before the “dad” comment

Reactions: 10
Why do so many younger people have mental health?
Everyone has mental health - it just depends whether it is good, bad, healthy or damaged.

In Nella's case, she is entitled, uneducated and unentertaining. One rule for her and an entirely different one for anyone that doesn't pander or agree with her.

Reactions: 46
It's irrelevant that Fred knew her parents were dead, it has nothing to do with the comment he made. It's a figure of speech and anyone with half a brain would be able to see that. She's made a mountain out of a molehill, comp

Reactions: 37
She absolutely blew everything out of proportion. Her reaction was for the cameras, that much is obvious. It’s been a couple of days ffs. You expect this kind of irrationality when they’re all starving.

Reactions: 19
If, example, Danielle said “I miss my mum and dad” would Nella have an issue with that.

Reactions: 31
In every series there's always an older male who becomes the dad of the camp and the younger camp mates are savvy enough to let them play that role eg Harry Redknapp. If Nella had any sense she would know that Fred is well known and liked by the public and she is a no one and so being friends with him would instantly make her look better.

I do think ITV will now change the narrative and show her have a change of heart and talk about being on a "journey" zzzzz

Reactions: 10
It's irrelevant that Fred knew her parents were dead, it has nothing to do with the comment he made. It's a figure of speech and anyone with half a brain would be able to see that. She's made a mountain out of a molehill, comp
The realistic thing is, we have all lost someone be it friends, parents, Grandparents or even our own children. No one reacts like that. I thought Jamie had childlike attributes but, Jesus, Nella has petulant brat attributes.

She's shot herself in the food*. Fred is a bit of a national treasure and her outburst has had a domino effect (can't think of correct term I mean) and left a bad metallic taste, like a fuzzy tongue after drinking whisky all night.

Edit: *FOOT. Shot herself in the FOOT. Although food genuinely works too!!! Haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is what she sounds like making the situation into something that it wasnt. He said he’s old enough to be your dad cause of the age gap Nella! Poor man just was explaining why his eyesight isn’t good cause of his age it wasn’t like he was trying to adopt her lol
38E1314D-B24A-4753-A7A1-8FFBA9DF4436.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That meme has ended me 💀
Fred out there collecting twenty something year old kids like he’s catching Pokemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If, example, Danielle said “I miss my mum and dad” would Nella have an issue with that.
I would imagine so as she is a professional constantly offended influencer!
---
Everyone has mental health - it just depends whether it is good, bad, healthy or damaged.

In Nella's case, she is entitled, uneducated and unentertaining. One rule for her and an entirely different one for anyone that doesn't pander or agree with her.
Yep, thick as mince that one!!!

Reactions: 4
I do think Nella has some previous beef with Fred as he said something along the lines of I didn’t notice how you were feeling or I didn’t pick up on any vibes (I can’t remember exactly what he said) and she responded “you never do” so she obviously had an issue with him before the “dad” comment
It does seem that way but how ridiculous that she’s known him two days but says ‘you never do’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.