I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with the narrative she’d play the race card when there’s no indication of that. It plays into stereotyping black people imo

Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with the narrative she’d play the race card when there’s no indication of that. It plays into stereotyping black people imo
For me it’s seeing the type of person she has shown herself to be. If it gets her out of a tricky situation I 100% think she would do so.

Reactions: 16
Submitted a complaint to ofcom- did a bit of digging - this is the rule I quoted in my complaint-
IMG_4189.jpeg

Reactions: 9
would not be surprised if Jamie Lynn walks today. Just read that they get their full fee pay after 72 hours
What a muppet of a contract. Full fee after 72 hours? Surely it should be scaled. Or are 'celebs' just not agreeing to it now?

I haven't seen the Nella and Fred exchange but wish one of the others would speak to Nella and make her see sense. Did Fred even realise her parents aren't alive anymore?

Reactions: 7
I came across an old song Jamie Lynn wrote about missing her daughter when giving her to her dad, so she's always been overly emotional. It's not gonna get better, I want her to stay but I think she's gonna leave very soon or be evicted 1st/2nd

Reactions: 3
What a muppet of a contract. Full fee after 72 hours? Surely it should be scaled. Or are 'celebs' just not agreeing to it now?

I haven't seen the Nella and Fred exchange but wish one of the others would speak to Nella and make her see sense. Did Fred even realise her parents aren't alive anymore?
She said he was aware of her parents as she had spoken to him about them, however he wasn’t even talking about them. It was more of a comment that he is old enough to be her father. Which is true.

Reactions: 15
She said he was aware of her parents as she had spoken to him about them, however he wasn’t even talking about them. It was more of a comment that he is old enough to be her father. Which is true.
Got it. I can understand her sensitivity around it but her ego is getting in the way of sense, he wasn't disrespecting her or her dad. So many young people are full of their own importance. There are many wonderful young people too but this cancel culture and jumping to conclusions is toxic. He apologised and she should be gracious and accept it, not create a ridiculous situation of keeping away from each other. She's a pain.

Reactions: 21
I don't think that Nella feels that bad about her parents dying,I am sorry she lost them so young but its been several years now and she has had time to go through the many stages of grieving, I remember triggers when my Mother died especially during the first twelve months eg seeing Mother's day cards I would never send again, birthdays etc but I didn't get hysterical about anyone who mentioned parents or used the word father or mother. She just used that to get attention and it is working whether we like it or not, the others are fawning around her like trained chimps and she is queen bee ........................for now.

Reactions: 11
Nella hasn’t played the race card at least not yet but she could when she gets out if she thinks it’ll get her out of this situation but there are people on TikTok and twitter playing the race card for her which is so wrong. In past series of I’m a celeb there’s been bullies or people who’ve been horrible and these people have been of all different ages , male and female , different races and they were all called out by the public at the time when each of their series was on so when people use the race card to try defend Nella acting like she’s been targeted because of her race it’s not true at all because race doesn’t come into this and it never should because this isn’t about race or what someone looks like , this is about someone being in the wrong and she should take accountability and say sorry to him.

People online who are desperately trying to defend her thinking they’re doing a good thing they actually are doing the worst thing because by defending her they are going to make her think what she said and how she’s behaving is ok and therefore she’ll continue to go through life thinking she can speak to someone like tit and play victim like that when the person said nothing wrong and did nothing wrong to her. If anything people should be calling her out and wanting her to see she’s in the wrong because that’ll give more of a chance for her to learn from this that how she spoke to him wasn’t ok and never will be ok.

Reactions: 14
It pissed me off the other females huddling around her just no! Tell her straight to lose the attitude entitled nasty madam.

Then Danielle said at the challenge we must get Nella’s she’s done 2 trials! No just no after her outburst I would have dropped hers…

Reactions: 25

He knew, because she told him. Doesn't mean that he can't/shouldn't say anything about being old enough to be her dad though.

Reactions: 7
I can't understand how yelling and screaming about how he "disrespected" her then following it by being rude, arrogant, telling lies and being a bully to him isn't being disrespectful in return. It seems to her, disrespect is just a word that is used as currency rather than a set of actions, and it only seems to work in one direction.

Reactions: 19
The whole Nella and Fred drama (poor Fred) just shines a massive light on how much control the producers/editors have on these shows. Nella annoyed me on Sunday, I warmed to her yesterday, but today I want her to get in the bin again. I'm glad they've showed her true brat-ness early!
Tbh I'm surprised they even showed it. It's so sanitized now over the years I'm convinced they edit out arguments and conflict

Reactions: 11
He knew, because she told him. Doesn't mean that he can't/shouldn't say anything about being old enough to be her dad though.
Exactly whether you know someone’s parents are dead or not , there is still absolutely nothing wrong with what Fred said it’s literally a normal phrase almost every older person has said at least once to someone years younger than them.

Reactions: 18
If she is so easily ‘triggered’ by her parents death then she probably isn’t ready to be on a show like I’m a Celeb - cos let’s face it, people are going to talk about their families as that’s what they will miss most!
at the end of the day, she is an influencer and we all know you can’t disagree with an influencer or they will 100% accuse you of bullying

Reactions: 30
I don’t agree with the narrative she’d play the race card when there’s no indication of that.
I believe the fact shes invented offence over nothing. Been very aggressive in doing so. And is clearly playing the victim are all strong indicators of such. Personally. Imo

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.