I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a TikTok blaming the edit for making Nella look bad. 🙄 It gives me Roxanne Pallett vibes.
I saw a comment on Twitter earlier asking why black women can’t criticise black women. If someone is in the wrong, it’s okay to say so.

Reactions: 26
I am so so so glad they showed the conversation in full - Fred was making fun of himself for being old. As someone who has lost a parent, I can't relate to her reaction at all.
I absolutely agree. It’s actually a very common thing for someone to say oh I could be your mum/dad she completely blew it out of proportion. Also something else that annoyed me was in the trail she referred to herself as ‘just a girl’ twice I think yet she said to Fred don’t little girl me. She’s ruined any chance of winning if you ask me!

Reactions: 51
Fred's English is amazing, he just said an English saying in a slightly different way.
Instead of 'I'm old enough to be your father' he said 'I could be your father'. Big deal.
Mind you Nella sounds like she'd have taken offence at the first version anyway.
Hope Fred does just ignore her from now on.

Reactions: 36
The whole Nella and Fred drama (poor Fred) just shines a massive light on how much control the producers/editors have on these shows. Nella annoyed me on Sunday, I warmed to her yesterday, but today I want her to get in the bin again. I'm glad they've showed her true brat-ness early!

Reactions: 23
You've explained it much better than I could've and I was scared to in case I said the wrong thing. Nella was aggressive towards him accusing him of disrespecting her, she didn't let him speak at all or try to discuss calmly.

Fred has 2 children and his partner is from Jamaica so I don't believe for one second he'd mean to upset her. I'm kinda worried how she plays this 'victim' card going forward not just with Fred but with others. If you're a mature adult and going to be stuck together for maybe 3 weeks you would try to work it out and get on. Lets see how the food thing plays out, I predict she'll say she's ill due to the lack of food but of course it's not her fault.
I appreciate you reading all I wrote and understanding. I completely understand why you felt scared to say the wrong thing cause there’s times I’ve felt scared too because the world we live in now you will be called racist when you’ve said nothing racist you’ve just called someone out for their words or actions that are so disgusting and wrong. I hate when the race card is used to defend her because it takes away from the actual racism happening in the world to people who are getting insulted or treated badly because of their race.

Nella is completely in the wrong and had no right to speak Fred like that he did nothing wrong which I hope he knows and millions of people every day say the exact same phrase he said as he was referring to the age gap between them which is normal thing older people say to someone younger than them. She needs to be humbled her ego is huge and she needs people in her life who will call her out and make her take accountability so that she can grow as a person because the world don’t revolve around her people should not have to walk around on egg shells around her. Her thinking she’s something special and trying to make it seem like being her friend is a big deal I don’t like people like that who are big headed thinking because of their job and the amount of followers they have it makes them entitled to talk down to someone.

She could took time to think about what he said and meant before having a go at him even though it was very clear he was just talking about the age gap but she just made it all about herself. He said sorry to her when he didn’t need to be sorry and he was actually so patient to her while she threw insults at him and anyone could see he was so confused because he did nothing wrong so she should of took that moment to calm down , take accountability for her being in the wrong and genuinely say sorry and then moved on. Her keeping her back to him and ignoring him saying to the others “why’s he keep calling my name?” then refusing his cooking is horrible. I hope she gets voted out before him maybe it’ll humble her.

An attitude like hers could ruin her reputation which in a way it kind of has as she’s come across horrible so she needs to work on herself as a person and get over this victim complex or else she’ll cause problems like this again and again for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just saw a TikTok blaming the edit for making Nella look bad. 🙄 It gives me Roxanne Pallett vibes.
I saw a comment on Twitter earlier asking why black women can’t criticise black women. If someone is in the wrong, it’s okay to say so.
The RP vibes is a bit much IMO

You can critique BW as some of the comments were correct "that was bang out of order", etc some were just thinking it was the perfect time to dogpile w/o getting remanded: "her kind don't even have dads long,, she should be grateful hers lasted so long" " Nella screams like a bleeping ape" --- I was like ummmmm, yes she was wrong, but after that comments be crazy AF

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My BB people who do you think is worse? JLS or Yinrun?
yinrun didn't have one single fkn tear anytime.

Lads can we please say Jamie instead of JLS my head is wrecked !!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Keep thinking its Marvin 😭😭😭

Nella lolllllll. Classic case of a narcissist and someone who never went to therapy for her trauma and now the world centres around it 🙂🙂🙂 stupid specy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The RP vibes is a bit much IMO

You can critique BW as some of the comments were correct "that was bang out of order", etc some were just thinking it was the perfect time to dogpile w/o getting remanded: "her kind don't even have dads long,, she should be grateful hers lasted so long" " Nella screams like a bleeping ape" --- I was like ummmmm, yes she was wrong, but after that comments be crazy AF
I haven’t seen any of the latter comments which are completely uncalled for and are racist.
The ones that I have seen are saying that she is out of order for her reaction not considering his apology. She is arrogant and a bully for trying to isolate him too. She is entitled to her feelings and her grief, but she’s an idiot for expecting him to read her mind.
There seems to be a generation who don’t understand the nuances of conversation and have never heard these old expressions. They’re too busy criticising boomers and millennials and saying ‘slay’.

Reactions: 33
yinrun didn't have one single fkn tear anytime.

Lads can we please say Jamie instead of JLS my head is wrecked !!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Keep thinking its Marvin 😭😭😭

Nella lolllllll. Classic case of a narcissist and someone who never went to therapy for her trauma and now the world centres around it 🙂🙂🙂 stupid specy bleep!
Don't hold back Skelling - tell us what you really think 🤣🤣🤣

I cannot believe that idiot is in the jungle with a chef cooking the camp meals and she's refusing to eat them!!!

It must be a generational thing cos I work with lassies this age. Half of them are fine - the other half are maniacs and like Nella take offence at the slightest remark. They also take offence on other peoples behalf. And the other people have no recollection of being offended!!!

So I've got a feeling that Nella's next move - take offence on somebody else's behalf (like Fred is hogging the cooking and Grace really wants to do it (not)) and she'll try and divide the camp.

Honestly, I've seen this in glorious technicolor in my work place. The Nella types walk around smirking and the rest of us breath a sigh of relief when they take yet another sick day. Young lassies and they've all got bad backs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
can we all collectively agree NOT to vote nella for the trails because I want to be seeing her on my screen as little as possible really

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I presume now Farage, Nella (and Josie) did that outback task at the very beginning because they were all ruled out on medical grounds from doing the skydive or high rise building thing?

And I was really quite surprised Sam looked so incredibly gobsmacked at the 'it might be you'.

Reactions: 7
Don't hold back Skelling - tell us what you really think 🤣🤣🤣
Ah no Glas ya didn't spell Skellig wrong! 🤣🤣🤣 look up the Skellig Islands. I am only gorgeous. Was in star wars and all xxx

Oh no holding me back Glas 🤣🤣 I'm off sick from work. 3 teeth extractions in past 2 weeks another one tomorrow. Another week of bleeping jelly and ice cream 😡 had a procedure done in hospital to top this off too. I'm on the way out !!!

I'm in a foul humor as is and that Nella bleep pissed me right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't be able in any show !!!! I'd be like sit down ya stupid witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And when she said she didn't want her luxury item !!!!!!!!! Would have thrown her stupid poxy LIPGLOSS in that lake !!!! Let the lobster feckin have it ungrateful little witch!!!!

The thought of no bleeping solid food until next Wednesday has me like a bull. I'll be posting all my food from next Wednesday. Just dying for hot wings and pizza.

Wish I was in that tunnel Nella was in tonight would have pushed her back in !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nella is having some mental health issues, probably best for itv to remove her she's obviously still traumatised by her parents passing, it's not fair to her or the other contestants, the way she went at fred it's obvious she's not mentally stable for this show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can’t sleep so looking through the DM comments on it. This has finished me off 😂 I’ve never voted on IAC and I’m very tempted to this year
IMG_1292.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I started watching this year for the first time in I don’t know how long.
I really like Grace and Fred, loved the idea of Frankie D or Tony Bellew going in there too.
But Grace has been disappointingly quiet.
And I cannot watch another second of Nella.
I actually think she’s been an abusive bully and should be spoken to by the producers; if the boot was on the other foot, I’m sure both the other campmates and the people behind the scenes would have stepped in and had words with Fred.
Can you imagine if it was him refusing to eat her food?
As it is, she’s made herself thoroughly unpopular (although I’m sure she’ll revel in her victimhood once she’s out), and she may well have helped Fred win.
I hope the rest of them realise when they get out, that backing him up might have won them a few extra votes.
Keeping an eye on the thread so I can start watching again once the obnoxious brat is gone.
Although I think Grace will be first out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nella lost her mum at 19, for sure that’s sad. She was at Uni at the time. Her dad passed some years later.

Still an adult though and a lame card to play yesterday with Fred.

No interest to resolve the conflict, just petulance and arrogance.

I hope she stays in a bit longer and has to do some horrible trials. I couldn’t imagine being in a smal space with her, she would do my head in.

Jamie is suffering and I do feel sorry for her. I don’t think she knew what the show is and she doesn’t know who the celebs are. Her family are proper effed up it would be a miracle if she was stable.

Reactions: 10
Are the celebs supposed to be checked out before going in, to make sure that their physical and mental health is strong enough?
Looks like neither JL or Nella should be in there.
It’s very tragic that Nella lost her parents at such a young age. I’m older, and losing my Dad has broken my heart forever.
Doesn’t give me a pass to treat others like dirt though; she’s the one who needs to learn how to respect people, not Fred.
I can only think that JL needs the money badly and will be gone after her 72 hours.
I think Grace is only there for the money too. She’s laying low and hoping for an early exit and a couple of weeks in a swanky hotel.

Reactions: 14
How Nella lost her mum at 19 is sad but she was not a child. Her dad she lost 4 years later he lived still in Belgium.

I lost one of my parents when I was 20.

It’s sad but it’s not a ticket to be horrid to others.

Nella is an influencer she will do / say anything for freebies / recognition / likes / clicks. It’s about manipulating viewers and people.

She isn’t in a 9-5 job with a boss where she has to curb certain behaviours to get along.

The influencer life is full of self entitlement. It’s nothing to do with good or bad mental health. Nella may now try to get an army of supporters against Fred, or slowly get enraged no one is sympathetic to her ‘pain’.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.